• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mario Kart 8 Official General Discussion

Just throwing this out, I have a lot of TBT bells and collectibles and I'm looking for either NA e-Shop codes or a code for MK8 itself, or for someone to just buy it for me. You will be paid handsomely.

Just picked this game up ; it's pretty great so far! I'll be ready to race in a bit, after I finish up a prix.

Does anyone have advice for someone who sucks so much at online racing like me? It just seems a little frustrating when I can never catch up with anyone, let alone get ahead of 8th place.

Does anyone have advice for someone who sucks so much at online racing like me? It just seems a little frustrating when I can never catch up with anyone, let alone get ahead of 8th place.

Drifting is usually your best friend. Try faster carts but be sure to keep the acceleration moderate.

im down to race w/ anyone, unlocked baby rosalina finally lol.

all i need is flower glider / peaches parasol

I'm gonna most likely jump on MK8 in a few minutes, anyone else fancy racing with me and Stat in the All week tournament?

How can I beat the TT for Dolphin Shoals? I have no clue, fire hopping isn't an option since pretty much all of the major turns are downhill.

How can I beat the TT for Dolphin Shoals? I have no clue, fire hopping isn't an option since pretty much all of the major turns are downhill.

Use a combo where you can do sharp inside turns and use the boost mushrooms, 1 on each lap just before the starting line where you can cut across the rock

Screenshot of mario krart 500 points.jpg

i just wanted to remember this moment of being first to 500 points in the tbt room. <3

GOSH, WHO IS SUNNY! He like tails behind me all the time and overtakes me on the last bit. Not relating to anything today but serously who is Sunny.

Use a combo where you can do sharp inside turns and use the boost mushrooms, 1 on each lap just before the starting line where you can cut across the rock

Just beat it, working in Bone Dry Dunes. One of the worst tracks.

^ IKR I hate that level, It took me one hour to beat the TT so I could get the wheels. It is the peanut to my peanut allergy

^ IKR I hate that level, It took me one hour to beat the TT so I could get the wheels. It is the peanut to my peanut allergy
Took me 20 minutes. Going from least favorite to favorite tracks. Once I have these TTs knocked out, it's Worldwide and crushing people in the TBT community time.

Back