• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Mario Kart 8 Official General Discussion

It could just be that the report was written referring to the dlc we just had, and it may have been written before DLC 2 was even out.

But still. HYYYYPE. I want more. I'm a greedy greedy.

Cannot say no to more MK8 DLC especially thanks to 200CC. Although I seriously hope there are no more clone characters for later DLC zel.

Actually speaking of clone characters, why Baby Rosalina and not the Child Rosalina mentioned in her SMG backstory? @_@;

Good to know, but who knows when it might be released? Could take a year or two, tbh.
I expect the DLC packs will be announced at E3. And the 3rd will be released on August, and the 4th December. Highly doubt that'll happen.

Last edited:
Maybe the same month they announced the first set of DLC packs, which is August then.

Psst. It's Monday.

YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!

Same place, same time. Mario Kart 8 Monday Madness will be here in about 2 hours. Rev up those engines~

As cool an idea it is to go to the Universal Studios Nintendo zone thing, I think it'd be more fitting if we organised a field trip to Salt Lake City.

We can all meet up there and then fly to Universal Studios Nintendo together, LOL.

It's been awhile since my sister and I have played Mario Kart 8, but did they update it so we have to share the screen? Before I thought my sister could use the Gamepad screen and I could use the TV. Now it's painful to play races.

It's been awhile since my sister and I have played Mario Kart 8, but did they update it so we have to share the screen? Before I thought my sister could use the Gamepad screen and I could use the TV. Now it's painful to play races.

I never remember that being a feature, and I do play a lot of local multiplayer. Were you thinking of a different game, like Hyrule Warriors?

I never remember that being a feature, and I do play a lot of local multiplayer. Were you thinking of a different game, like Hyrule Warriors?

No, I haven't played that one yet. I really don't remember the Gamepad having the splitscreen at least. After playing for awhile it wasn't so bad, but levels with the sharp turns were troublesome. It would be nice if there was an option for first player getting the Gamepad screen and second player getting the TV though if you didn't want splitscreen.

Do I just suck at racing? Or do I just have common bad luck from items? Cause through the past few weeks, or even since release date, I constantly lose a lot.

Back