• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mario Kart 8 Official General Discussion

I managed to play my first online MK8 game! I left the people I was playing with to change characters/vehicles and now I'm getting the same stupid message like I always did when trying to play online. I'm sure my WiiU hates me.

It was fun while it lasted... All of like 2 minutes.

200cc has reborn MK8 into a better game if you ask me. Using brakes is really fun. DLC 2 is also way better than the first DLC, track wise, character wise, everything. :3

Just downloaded the new DLC pack (had preordered and forgot it was released... woops!). Now waiting on my husband getting in so we can play on the new tracks, practicing with Isabelle atm :)

200cc has reborn MK8 into a better game if you ask me. Using brakes is really fun. DLC 2 is also way better than the first DLC, track wise, character wise, everything. :3
Yeah. Now that I play on 200cc a lot, 150cc looks a lot boring now.

My new desktop background lol

Zb52NhV.jpg

Any other ways?

Hmm, I'm pretty sure Mac users can take screenshots by pressing a button combo, but I know nothing about Macs. :/
Sadly Windows doesn't have anything like that, you'll have to install something I believe.
(Unless there's some other way I don't know about lol)

Hmm, I'm pretty sure Mac users can take screenshots by pressing a button combo, but I know nothing about Macs. :/
Sadly Windows doesn't have anything like that, you'll have to install something I believe.
(Unless there's some other way I don't know about lol)
Lightshot it is then I guess.

Lightshot it is then I guess.

It's not like it's a hassle or anything. It just runs in the background and all you have to do is hit "Print Screen" on the keyboard to take a screenshot.
It's like the most useful thing ever for someone like me, plus it works on my ancient laptop. c:

It's not like it's a hassle or anything. It just runs in the background and all you have to do is hit "Print Screen" on the keyboard to take a screenshot.
It's like the most useful thing ever for someone like me, plus it works on my ancient laptop. c:
Ok then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Got it, now how do I print my desktop so I can use lightshot?

Check mariowiki's pages for the track and you could probably find a high res artwork for a track, I knew I found one for Ribbon Road the other day.

Back