September Birthstone (Sapphire)
ど
う
森
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
I rented it a while ago, and I liked it. It's on my Xmas list, so I might get it soon. What do you guys think of it if you've tried it? I think the skeleton is hard in individual festival when you face Bullet Bill.

Mr_Hobo said:
It sucks, IMO.
Have you even played it? >_>

Great game. I have it for both Wii and DS. It's tough to decide which one's better, because they both have unique things. The DS's adventure mode is really good, though.

This one's worse than the first one?

It must REALLY suck then. I hated the first one.

PieDisliker said:

What? No it isn't!! It's MUCH better than the first one. Who the hell told you the first one was better?!

Tyeforce said:
PieDisliker said:

What? No it isn't!! It's MUCH better than the first one. Who the hell told you the first one was better?!
Look through the thread... XD

sakura said:
Tyeforce said:
PieDisliker said:

I don't know why people are saying that... There's no way in hell that the Olympic Winter Games is worse than the first one. There's SO much improvement. I'll admit, the first one was a big let down. And that's coming from me, a Nintendo/Sonic fanboy. But the Winter Games is MUCH better. Fun games (not just "flail your arms around" games that the first one had), amazing music, lots of new features, etc.

Tyeforce said:
sakura said:
Tyeforce said:
PieDisliker said:

I don't know why people are saying that... There's no way in hell that the Olympic Winter Games is worse than the first one. There's SO much improvement. I'll admit, the first one was a big let down. And that's coming from me, a Nintendo/Sonic fanboy. But the Winter Games is MUCH better. Fun games (not just "flail your arms around" games that the first one had), amazing music, lots of new features, etc.
I might browse videos of the gameplay then, but I don't think it'd be that good to me.

The first one was the most dissapointing game for the Wii I've gotten.

PieDisliker said:
Tyeforce said:
sakura said:
Tyeforce said:
PieDisliker said:

I might browse videos of the gameplay then, but I don't think it'd be that good to me.

Don't judge a sequel by its prequel. It's a completely different game, and Nintendo/Sega fixed their mistakes they had with the last one. Seriously, it's a great game.

Oh, and if you're searching for gameplay videos, check out the Dream Events. AWESOME.

Tyeforce said:
PieDisliker said:
Tyeforce said:
sakura said:
Tyeforce said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep

Don't judge a sequel by its prequel. It's a completely different game, and Nintendo/Sega fixed their mistakes they had with the last one. Seriously, it's a great game.

Oh, and if you're searching for gameplay videos, check out the Dream Events. AWESOME.
A'ight. Who knows, I might enjoy it. I don't think I've seen a dramatic change in improvement in a game's sequel before. Especially one that IMO, has much less hype.

Olympic Winter Games was waaaaayyyy better then the first one. If I had to give them ratings

Olympic Games- 6.5/10
Winter Games-7.5/10

Back