• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Auction Marina is moving! ☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

floatingzoo

old movie aficionado
Bells
Switch
8146-2445-4030
White Cosmos
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Cosmos
Red Candy
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (36) +
Marina is in boxes! I am asking for bells (I am poor 😂 😅 ) but nothing outrageous! I mainly want her to go to a good home :). The auction will end in a few hours!

I also would like to formally apologize for her outfit. I was playing late at night. It was a mistake.
EdJv4J3U4AY9esk.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi! How much are you willing to get? The max I have is around 400,000 bells, but that's mostly because I've been focusing on NMTs as offers, so if you're interested in that more, list your price.

How much bells are you looking for? I’d love to have her I’m trying to get all 3, I already have Octavian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back