• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Auction Marina is moving (don't explode)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary

lemon girl 🍋
Bells
Pink Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Pink Summer Shell
Kirby Easter Egg
Mother's Day Carnation
Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Feedback
100% (225) +
Marina the sweet normal octopus is moving. Seriously, please bid. This auction ends in one hour.

Starting bid: 500k.

Bumpity bump bump. Thought this would be more successful. Dear God, don't make me void her.

I'd love to bid her but too bad my town is full :c, I hope she goes to a good home :)

Blah, I have to step out for a bit but I'll keep watching the auction on my phone. If I win, could you hold her for 30mins - hour? I can add 1m.

3.5 million? (I just got bluebear pinging to move & I finally have space!!)

I can pick her up now actually. I'll still give you 3m because it's an amazing price for Marina. So exited :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back