• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling .゚☆MANUKA☆゚. ~{Boxes:✮N/A✮}~{New:✮MARSHAL, Apollo✮}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just letting you know that another person also pmed me about Peanut, so if you or them are able to trade first, is who takes it, as stated in the rules.
That be the rules!
Post automatically merged:

That be the rules!
I am out of time. I pass my chance on Peanut. Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Hi I’m new this whole thing! What does it mean to lurk? I would like to offer for Sherb when he’s in boxes. How do I do that

Judy, Apple, Clay, Flurry and Hamphrey.
Lurking for Marcel, Sterling, Fuchsia, Cherry, and Bluebear!
Added to the lurker list! :)

Hi I’m new this whole thing! What does it mean to lurk? I would like to offer for Sherb when he’s in boxes. How do I do that
Basically, the 'lurk' is where you say you have interest on certain villagers. If they appear on the island, or if they move into boxes, I pm everyone who lurked to let them know. It has no cost for such notification. If you want, I can add you to the lurker list for Sherb.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Update:
~ Snake moved in! :) ~
maROQju.png

Added to the lurker list! :)

Basically, the 'lurk' is where you say you have interest on certain villagers. If they appear on the island, or if they move into boxes, I pm everyone who lurked to let them know. It has no cost for such notification. If you want, I can add you to the lurker list for Sherb.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Update:
~ Snake moved in! :) ~
maROQju.png

Yes please I would like to be added then:)

What an amazingly organized cycling page!!! Lurking for Lucky and Tia :)
Thank you! It's a lot of work to make each image for the villagers and such but I have fun doing it! :giggle:
Yes please I would like to be added then:)

Added you both to the lurker list. ^^
Post automatically merged:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Update:
~ Pancetti is in boxes! :) ~
2SpDmBa.png

Pancetti has a lurker, waiting on them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back