• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling .゚☆MANUKA☆゚. ~{Boxes:✮N/A✮}~{New:✮MARSHAL, Apollo✮}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurking for my boys cube and wade :)
Lurking for Merry!
Lurking for Sly, Gayle and Lucky perhaps? ^^U
lurking for sherb omg
Lurking for stitches!
lurking for Carmen!
lurking for moose!!
Can I lurk for Drift, Gonzo, Ankha, O'Hare, and Bianca please?
Hey :) Could I please lurk for Molly, Poppy and Bruce?
I'm gonna lurk for my favorite Frank <3, if that's okay!
Added you guys to the lurk list! :)

Could I please have Melba for 7 NMT? 🥺

I registered your bid for her! ^^

Lurking for Sherb! Hes a dreamie 😍 I think the highest bid is 15 nmt? Id like to offer 16 if thats allowed!

Hi! Lurking for Fang, Lily and Molly if possible <3 (also Beau and Bianca but I think I can only lurk for 3 at a time).

Hi! Lurking for Fang, Lily and Molly if possible <3 (also Beau and Bianca but I think I can only lurk for 3 at a time).
Lurking for when Sherb is in boxes as well!
Lurking for Tangy and Blaire!

Added you guys to the list as well:)

Altarium, I increased the limit to 5 since I'm cycling this town faster than usual. So please feel free to add any 2 others you'd like to lurk for, if you want!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Update:
~ Pancetti moved in! ~

lyyVeJk.png

Added you guys to the list as well:)

Altarium, I increased the limit to 5 since I'm cycling this town faster than usual. So please feel free to add any 2 others you'd like to lurk for, if you want!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Update:
~ Pancetti moved in! ~

lyyVeJk.png

Oh good, well I'd like to add Beau and Bianca to the previous 3 if possible :)

Oh good, well I'd like to add Beau and Bianca to the previous 3 if possible :)
Added! ^^

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Update:
~ Peanut is in boxes! ~
eDwHu4Q.png

PS: I'm going sleep, I'll message the highest offers from 12h of this post as stated in the rules on Page 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back