• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Make holiday pictures with AC photo frames on Japanese Nintendo site (time limited event)

CrankyCupcake

overthinks everything
Bells
Island
Littlestar
Moonlight Halloweaster Egg
White Star Fragment
Ancient Lantern
Dusty Scroll
Link to click --> Animal Crossing Original Photo Frame

You can now make your holiday pictures --with your in-game screenshots or your own real life photos-- with AC themed photo frames. This service is available until January 7. It's a Japanese webpage but I don't think it's difficult to use even if you don't read Japanese.

1. Choose frame
2. Hit yellow button to choose your photo (from your files and folders)
3. Edit by using + or - button or move your photo around
4. Hit yellow button when done to get a preview
5. Hit yellow button again to download if happy with preview. If not, hit brown button to restart.

The final image saves as a 840x840 PNG file.

Hope that helps you! Have fun! 😃🎉

happysnowpersonsmile-tile.jpg

PS. I did this on my desktop. It should work on your cellphone as well!

Thank you so much for sharing this! This is awesome, and I hadn't heard of it until you posted. I would've been sad to miss this. Thank you thank you thank you!

thank you very much for sharing, I have shared your information to a French forum :love:
Merry Christmas everyone ^^
☕🍵🍰🍾

Back