• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Make A Wish! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I went to an outdoor movie and it just happened to be the night of a meteor shower. All the stars were out, it was so beautiful! The thing is, we didn't know there was going to be a meteor shower until 2 hours after we got there...so we were surprised. I've never seen a meteor shower before, so it was pretty amazing! I will always remember it! i saw about 6 or 7 of them just flying through the air! I was fascinated....*sighs dreamily*

CherryTree said:
What country are you in?
america, *censored.3.0* yeah.

houston, *censored.3.0* yeah.

chemical plants, *censored.3.0* yeah.

pollution, *censored.3.0* yeeeeaaaahhhhh.

unless your question was directed at OP.

That does sound cool.
I stayed up all night that night of the meteor shower and I didn't see anything.

I wish I would have :/

When I saw this topic I thought you meant the foundation Make a Wish.... but that's still cool!

Psychonaut said:
CherryTree said:
What country are you in?
america, *censored.3.0* yeah.

houston, *censored.3.0* yeah.

chemical plants, *censored.3.0* yeah.

pollution, *censored.3.0* yeeeeaaaahhhhh.

unless your question was directed at OP.
Yeah, it kind of was... but you're still groovy too :gyroidsideways: .

kalinn said:
That does sound cool.
I stayed up all night that night of the meteor shower and I didn't see anything.

I wish I would have :/
^

Me and Kalinn pulled an all nighter together (well I tried) and I didn't see anything either. Just a few stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back