• The closing ceremony for our Lunar New Year event has been posted! View the winning entries in the thread here. Thanks for joining us for this new TBT event. Be on the lookout for our next brand-new event, which will bid farewell to Animal Crossing: New Leaf online, coming soon!

Make A Wish! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bells
Dragon Tokens
I went to an outdoor movie and it just happened to be the night of a meteor shower. All the stars were out, it was so beautiful! The thing is, we didn't know there was going to be a meteor shower until 2 hours after we got there...so we were surprised. I've never seen a meteor shower before, so it was pretty amazing! I will always remember it! i saw about 6 or 7 of them just flying through the air! I was fascinated....*sighs dreamily*

CherryTree said:
What country are you in?
america, *censored.3.0* yeah.

houston, *censored.3.0* yeah.

chemical plants, *censored.3.0* yeah.

pollution, *censored.3.0* yeeeeaaaahhhhh.

unless your question was directed at OP.

That does sound cool.
I stayed up all night that night of the meteor shower and I didn't see anything.

I wish I would have :/

When I saw this topic I thought you meant the foundation Make a Wish.... but that's still cool!

Psychonaut said:
CherryTree said:
What country are you in?
america, *censored.3.0* yeah.

houston, *censored.3.0* yeah.

chemical plants, *censored.3.0* yeah.

pollution, *censored.3.0* yeeeeaaaahhhhh.

unless your question was directed at OP.
Yeah, it kind of was... but you're still groovy too :gyroidsideways: .

kalinn said:
That does sound cool.
I stayed up all night that night of the meteor shower and I didn't see anything.

I wish I would have :/
^

Me and Kalinn pulled an all nighter together (well I tried) and I didn't see anything either. Just a few stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back