• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Mafia Carnival ~ Unofficial ~ [Game Over]

What about the people who didn't vote (sorry for posting after death, but you said earlier that their win condition would be stripped

Voting is not required by anyone this game, so it is not a reason for having their win conditions stripped.

Crazy give it to someone else or else Cap will win

Game Over

The demolition crew was only one hour away from the Carnival at this point, and there were still five people left in the Carnival hoping to achieve their dreams of winning. They decided to meet up together to decide on a way in which they could all win at once. When they came to meet with one another, ITookYourWaffles did not attend.

No one seemed to mind, however. If ITookYourWaffles did not want to compromise with the others on a way for everyone to win, she probably didn't want to win at all and should just be left to die.

At the meeting, Crazy-Gamer's face all of a sudden lost all of its color. He instantly collapsed to the floor and lay there motionless. Justin looked over his body to see what could have caused this. The only thing he found was a single dart with the engraving: Property of ITookYourWaffles.

Justin fumbled around a little bit more and grabbed what appeared to be a doll out of Crazy-Gamer's pocket. He then took off running away from Natty and Capella.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~​

"Hurry up with those balloons! They probably found the dart already!" ITookYourWaffles shouted to her assistant.

Her assistant, alise, was busily filling up balloons and attaching them to a basket to make for a quick getaway for ITookYourWaffles.

Suddenly, Justin burst through the tent. However, he didn't look upset with ITookYourWaffles. In fact, he looked rather pleased with what she had done.

"Let me escape with you, or I'll use this doll on you," threatened Justin.

Seeing no reason to refuse, ITookYourWaffles accepted seeing as how all she needed to do was get out of the Carnival at this point. The two of them got into the basket and were carried away into the sky.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~​

Their balloon was now flying above the entire Carnival, and it didn't take long for Capella to spot them trying to fly away.

"NO! The two of them probably won without us! VillageDweller, get yours knives ready. We need to pop those balloons!" cried Capella.

VillageDweller proceeded to throw his entire collection of knives into the air at the balloons. Unfortunately, they couldn't reach all the balloons. The knives came crashing down. Several of them struck Capella, completely slicing off all of her plush-y limbs.

Justin and ITookYourWaffles were able to get away.

The demolition crew came later. With several sticks of dynamite, they blew Natty up.

ITookYourWaffles, the Balloon Darts Game Host, darted to victory.
Win Condition: Successfully have one player die solely due to the poison dart

Justin, the Creepy Carnival-goer, hitched a ride to victory.
Win Condition: Have the person currently in possession of the doll die

Crazy-Gamer, the Clown, had been poisoned.
Win Condition: Still be alive when the 5th Player wins and you will win as a special 6th Winner

Capella, the Giant Prize Bunny, put too much trust in VillageDweller's skills.
Win Condition: Get yourself lynched

Natty, the Carnival Clock, was blown to pieces.
Win Condition: Have the clock land exactly on 12:00

ITookYourWaffles and Justin both met their win conditions and are the Carnival's final winners.

Check the OP for updates and links shortly.

SMH

good game tho but I probably had the hardest win condition. t-t

I would have loved getting your role, tbh. I like those kind of mathematical challenges.

When is the sequel coming?

I would have loved getting your role, tbh. I like those kind of mathematical challenges.

When is the sequel coming?

I was so close day 2 (or night 2?) o(╥﹏╥)o but too many people died

Last edited:
I was so close day 2 (or night 2?) o(╥﹏╥)o but too many people died
ヽ(?o`; I feel really bad for you, heh. (i saw the edit)

Tomorrow, ofc. (jk)
If I do make a game like this again, it'll be Unofficial again and not for a few months. If someone else wants to do an all 3rd Party game, tho, I'll sign up. :)
I'm just hoping for another game like this, it was more fun than I thought!

I should have kill Natty first instead of Crazy-Gamer. >.>

Cheers to Waffles for helping me win. :)

Back