• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop ♥ Mae's Mini Market & RV Park ♥

Hi :) what RV do you have scanned in today?

offering free visits to Vivian's (WA) RV!
this will be your LAST CHANCE to order things from her
because i'm having her move in! ♥
(unless I get a second town)

i will be working from home all day today, so please be patient!
please add my friendcode before/after commenting so i can open my gates when ready.

Last edited:
i'd like to come visit her!! we already have each other added from a previous trade. :blush:

hi c:
could i buy 1x Real Famous Painting, 1x sweet minitable and 2x Basket of Perfect Cherries? thats 8tbt right? :D

hi c:
could i buy 1x Real Famous Painting, 1x sweet minitable and 2x Basket of Perfect Cherries? thats 8tbt right? :D

hi! sorry the famous painting is gone, i should've edited that, but i have the rest!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am offering free trips to Maddie's RV today!

if you'd like to come order things from her RV, let me know! I should be on & off all day while I'm working from home ♥

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added to Visitable RV's:
Bea (WA)
Tasha (WA)
Lottie
Rover
Kicks
Timmy & Tommy
Blathers
Kapp'n

Last edited:
bump :eek:

scanning in Maddie again today so I can get the rest of her items, then move her in!

Back