• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Madori's cycle [In boxes:] [Moved in:] Updated Regularly

Just thought I would let you know, I no longer need Tangy because another generous person gave her to me. Thanks!

I'll update the list for two in a minute.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lobo is in boxes, if SwiftyFish can't get him.

Does anyone want him?

Do you think I can get him? ^^

Are you available now? because I waited more than 10 minutes (it's one of my rules).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is Lucky available to reserve should he show up? (Also lurking for all the ones in my sig)

^.^ yeah I'll update my list in a few minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh...alright just get offline when I add you. That's cool too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So, Neoteach won't get Lobo.

Voiding in 10-20 minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyone else wants him?...

- - - Post Merge - - -

He's a cranky cutie.

Wolves have feelings too.

Oh no xDDDD Damn Game of thrones xD I waited 10 min but I thought you were not around, damn my luck haha Hope I have better luck next time :'(

I try to be fast but also careful since there's villagers that my friends wants and such. If he appears in my main town. He's all yours.

Back