• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop // lunatepic's shiny new art shop // [TBT: full / RLC: open]

lunatepic

unhindered clown
Bells
Switch
2157-0066-8619
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
Poptart Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (41) +
EXAMPLES & PRICES
(additional characters will be +50% of the base price, both for rlc and tbt)

// TBT & RLC //

hoho2_by_lunallumi-dcmzzjk.png

chibbb_by_lunallumi-dco4q2f.png

pansear_and_nana__by_lunallumi-dcj3fjx.png

dormire_by_lunallumi-dcip9v2.png

bunny_by_lunallumi-dcl4sog.png

coffee_crema_by_lunallumi-dckxl3t.png

sol1_by_lunallumi-dcnsxr6.png

// RLC ONLY //

they1_by_lunallumi-dcnq2fz.png

nanpan_by_lunallumi-dcfsi5i.png

meeekuuu6_by_lunallumi-dcj0yu8.png

>RULES
- feel free to resize/edit the art
- credit is appreciated
- I can draw characters that I've drawn before
- max 3 characters per piece
- order as many times as you like
- rlc takes priority
- real life can be busy, please be patient with me lol
- Disclaimer: As you might've noticed my art is pretty inconsistent. If there's a particular style that you want me to emulate be sure to let me know!

>PAYMENT
- I'll send you a (very) rough sketch of your order, and will continue after you send the payment!
- rlc payments will be via paypal

//SLOTS//

[TBT - 2 slots][CLOSED]
1 -
2 -

[RLC - unlimited slots ∞]
-
-

[TBT WAITLIST][CLOSED]
-

>ORDER FORM
HTML:
username:
style:
character ref(s):
payment:
extra notes:

Last edited:
username: skarmoury
style: chibi
character ref(s): Miokko
payment: 250 tbt (170 tbt + 80 tbt tip!)
extra notes: just make her look cute or something, maybe with stars around her? c: Thank you! <3

(your art is really pretty ; 0; )

your art is stunning!!! ;;;

aaaaa wrow ur art....

username: kumamon
style: simple fullbody
character ref(s):
b552d3fd46fb26d2ffea123af5d739cb.png

UBGWd10.png
payment: usd!
extra notes: her sclera is black & theres a mole under her left eye (our right). also i rlly like the example of the halfbody/second bustshot if the style can be like that !!

username: MadMonsterMaddie
style: semi-chibi halfbody
character ref(s): Munna, please! She's the one at the very bottom
payment: 120 tbt
extra notes: thanks!

Last edited:
aaaaaaa thank you everyone for the compliments!! :,,DD added you all to the lists and will pm you the sketches when they're done !

Hi there I really love your art! I'd like to be on waitlist if there's a slot?

username: Hatori
style: halfbody
character ref(s): https://toyhou.se/2820868.005-evangeline-
payment: 250 tbt
extra notes: they have slight armor (metal gauntlets/boots) so do let me know if that's not doable!

character ref(s): https://toyhou.se/1447462.004-vernon-
payment: 170 tbt
extra notes: He's got circle/skull symbols in his eyes and white streaks in his hair!

Thank you for the consideration!

Last edited:
Hi there I really love your art! I'd like to be on waitlist if there's a slot?

style: halfbody
character ref(s): https://toyhou.se/2820868.005-evangeline-
payment: 250 tbt
extra notes: they have slight armor (metal gauntlets/boots) so do let me know if that's not doable!

Thank you for the consideration!

yeah that should be fine! do you happen to have any halfbody/fullbody refs? :0 if not i can work from a description (very pretty character btw!)

Last edited:
well, might as well stick myself to the back of the bell waitlist because i'm broke as hell

DraW My cHILd plEaSE, thAnk yOU
username: Espurr
character ref(s): Clickity
payment: 200 TBT because two zeroes is more appealing
extra notes: Either outfit is fine.

I would love to be put on the waitlist!
username: lamlam
style: halfbody!
character ref(s): https://toyhou.se/2780489.b-i-lihua--- https://toyhou.se/2780437.ry-jin-shizue-----
payment: 375 I think, wouldnt mind paying more though!!
extra notes: they're good friends and I would love something cute with them, maybe with flowers/ flowercrowns or smth? the white one is a sweet girl and petite and the blue one is usually confident but dotes on those close to her

Ooh, I really love your art. I'd love to be put on your waiting list

username: Magicat
style: Halfbody
character ref(s): My diabolical OC
payment: 250 TBT
extra notes: I don't really care what outfit he wears to be honest, though I think he needs to have a bow tie. I'm not really picky about the pose he's drawn in, but he is a stand-up comic, so something like him holding a microphone with a smug look on his face like he just told a killer joke that made the whole audience break down in laughter? Something like that I guess, but if you have a better idea for a pose, I'd be completely fine with it.

Ooh, I really love your art. I'd love to be put on your waiting list

username: Magicat
style: Halfbody
character ref(s): My diabolical OC
payment: 250 TBT
extra notes: I don't really care what outfit he wears to be honest, though I think he needs to have a bow tie. I'm not really picky about the pose he's drawn in, but he is a stand-up comic, so something like him holding a microphone with a smug look on his face like he just told a killer joke that made the whole audience break down in laughter? Something like that I guess, but if you have a better idea for a pose, I'd be completely fine with it.

Oh sorry I should've mentioned I can't do antho, the one semi chibi example in the op was just an experiment. Thank you for your interest though!

//anyway I'll be closing the tbt waitlist for now so I don't get too overwhelmed, rlc comms are still open though wink wonk

Thanks everybody for your patience ovo

Sorry for the late reply, but AHHHH THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR THE ART!!! It's really beautiful dsjfksh how do you do it ; w; <3

username: mogyay
character ref(s): https://imgur.com/a/qdx6mJA and leif!!!!!
payment: rlc $12 (i think) (2 characters please)
xtra notes: can my mayor and leif be holding hands please! i don't mind anything else but i'm a sucker for cute/flowery/pink asesthetic heh

Back