• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Luck and Karma Guide

Thanx to this guide, i have caught a BUNCH of rare fish, and shot down a lot of items!! I wear a four-leaf clover too.... and carry a red-snapper(Blathers told me that some people believe it brings luck to carry one around) =D

Are you sure that "karma" plays a big role in the game?

I haven't really heard about it anywhere else besides this guide

everything else seems spot on, however

because ive seen it elsewhere, and it makes sense. when u have bad karma, u have bad luck, like in real life.

i have a question. so if you do feng shui for all rooms, does this majorly increase ur luck? or is this only for the first floor?

cornymikey said:
because ive seen it elsewhere, and it makes sense. when u have bad karma, u have bad luck, like in real life.
I don't understand how karma effects luck. And what about good karma? I'm confused...

If any one needs gold lucky cats, I'll give you one or two free, I have like twenty in my house cause of a point special and cause I wanted the majora's mask and stuffz. Just pm me if you want. Thanks for the guide as well jas0n!

cornymikey said:
i have a question. so if you do feng shui for all rooms, does this majorly increase ur luck? or is this only for the first floor?
can any one answer my question?

cornymikey said:
cornymikey said:
can any one answer my question?
I'm honestly not sure. I believe that feng shui works on all floors of your house but I'm not sure if it majorly increases your luck by doing it on all floors at the same time.

bloodbend3r said:
this guide looks like it's for the AC on the gamecube. for all we know, this could be a little out of date.
It is real. Today a villager asked me if I knew about fung shei, I said no, and they said to place my green items on the south side of my room.

Feng Shui only works on the first floor right? So if i had turnips in the basement, would that do anything?

Back