Selling Lots of Ukuleles + Kitchen Islands CHEAP (Shaved-Ice Lamps Too!)

AlienBacteria

Bells
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (30) +
Stumbled upon these while island hopping, and bought them in bulk. I've got 4 Ukuleles and 0 Kitchen Islands, and considering the ridiculous prices these can go for, I've decided to sell them at only 300k each (this is cheap considering that ukuleles can go for 1mil+) I'm also willing to trade 1:1 for some other island items, listed below.

I've also got 3 extra shaved-ice lamps since I have multiple characters and only need one. Make an offer for these.

Items I want:

Sanshin <----- That one especially
Bottled Ship

Currently just taking orders, since I'm busy IRL at the moment.

Last edited:
I'll take a kitchen island. Can you bring it to me? My town has cherry blossoms that I want to show off, and I've got my gate open expecting traders. ^_^

I'll take a ukulele for 300k! How much for the pie?

Um, would 100k work for the pie? I'm not sure how much they're worth...

Last edited:
Offers for the pies please. And I'll get to you all in a few minutes, I didn't expect so much business already O_O

I'm interested in 1 Ukulele, and 1 Kitchen Island.
How much are you thinking for a pie?

Please reserve me one kitchen island. I can trade you for my Box of Chocolates :3

if a pumpkin pie is still available, would you accept 500k for one?
i'm going to bed now; but if you are interested could you PM me please? :)

Just realized I have 2 more Islands that I'd bought previously, so you (Garrett) can still get one. Otherwise, no more Islands in stock (unless you're trading a Sanshin for one)

Last edited:
I have to get offline now, so would it be possible for me to get mine in the morning/at some point tomorrow?
/crosses fingers

Back