• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Lots of Ukuleles + Kitchen Islands CHEAP (Shaved-Ice Lamps Too!)

AlienBacteria

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (30) +
Stumbled upon these while island hopping, and bought them in bulk. I've got 4 Ukuleles and 0 Kitchen Islands, and considering the ridiculous prices these can go for, I've decided to sell them at only 300k each (this is cheap considering that ukuleles can go for 1mil+) I'm also willing to trade 1:1 for some other island items, listed below.

I've also got 3 extra shaved-ice lamps since I have multiple characters and only need one. Make an offer for these.

Items I want:

Sanshin <----- That one especially
Bottled Ship

Currently just taking orders, since I'm busy IRL at the moment.

Last edited:
I'll take a kitchen island. Can you bring it to me? My town has cherry blossoms that I want to show off, and I've got my gate open expecting traders. ^_^

I'll take a ukulele for 300k! How much for the pie?

Um, would 100k work for the pie? I'm not sure how much they're worth...

Last edited:
Offers for the pies please. And I'll get to you all in a few minutes, I didn't expect so much business already O_O

I'm interested in 1 Ukulele, and 1 Kitchen Island.
How much are you thinking for a pie?

Please reserve me one kitchen island. I can trade you for my Box of Chocolates :3

if a pumpkin pie is still available, would you accept 500k for one?
i'm going to bed now; but if you are interested could you PM me please? :)

Just realized I have 2 more Islands that I'd bought previously, so you (Garrett) can still get one. Otherwise, no more Islands in stock (unless you're trading a Sanshin for one)

Last edited:
I have to get offline now, so would it be possible for me to get mine in the morning/at some point tomorrow?
/crosses fingers

Back