• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Item Dump lots of DIYs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eseamir

festive water baby
Bells
Switch
2505-5233-5040
Island
Redwood
Yellow Candy
Spirit Candy: Wix
Feedback
100% (52) +
I've got a bunch of DIYs that I need to clear off my island and thought I'd see if anyone here wanted them before I sell them to the nooklings :)

planning on opening up my island for the next half hour or so since I've got some family stuff to go to tonight but might be able to open up again later on if theres any interest!!

Hello, I’m interested. I just started a new island so anything helps!
do you need anything in return for this?

Hello, I’m interested. I just started a new island so anything helps!
do you need anything in return for this?
hi! no, I don't need anything in return!! I'm just hoping that someone can use the DIYs rather than them going to waste :) my dodo is B57QB, the DIYs are just inside the airport gates but feel free to explore/shop if you want to as well :)

May I come over? I'll be Micheal from Utopia
yes of course!! I don't have as many now since others have visited but you're welcome to anything still here :)
Post automatically merged:

closing this for now, I don't have many DIYs left but please let me know if you're interested in coming over as I can reopen later if theres interest!!

Last edited:
hey!! i’d be interested in coming over whenever you have more diys available? ^^

thanks everyone for coming!! still have a few DIYs so might open up again later but I'll be closing my gates for now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back