• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Lorule Cycling!~ [ NEW: -- ] [BOXES: -- ] HIATUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tex was voided.

Felicity the Peppy Cat is in boxes! She is 50tbt to adopt! Will void in 2 hours.

I still have Felicity in boxes. I will hold her until tomorrow after I get home from a job interview! whoop

Can I buyout Maple? When she's in boxes.

Do you mean reserve her because thats the only way right now since she isn't in boxes. She will be 125tbt to reserve her for you or else I can put you down as a lurker and will notify you when she is in boxes. But it is first come first serve with lurkers on a villager.

Also Felicity is still available!

Last edited:
Bump for Felicity! She's cute, someone needs to give her a home!
I'll search around for anyone who wants her

Bump for Felicity! She's cute, someone needs to give her a home!
I'll search around for anyone who wants her

Thank you!

Felicity will only have until 3pmcst until she is voided. I don't want to wait to long and I want to continue cycling! That is 3 hours from this post. Just a note she is only 50tbt to adopt!

For a fair shot? lol thats why first come first serve means. Early bird gets the worm. Alright, If I save up enough bell I'll be bok.

For a fair shot? lol thats why first come first serve means. Early bird gets the worm. Alright, If I save up enough bell I'll be bok.

Well if I just tell one person out of the many that are looking for her know about her in boxes it wouldn't be fair. Plus it is stated in my rules that it is first come first serve with any villager that is not reserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back