• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Lorule Cycling!~ [ NEW: -- ] [BOXES: -- ] HIATUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flo the Uchi Penguin has moved in.

Dizzy the Lazy Elephant is in boxes! He's free and will be auto voided in 30 minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you, you're too kind! ^_^

I'm just trying to help people get their dreamies :) But thank you!

Last edited:
Dizzy has been voided.

Mint the Snooty Squirrel has moved in.
Shep the Smug Dog has also moved in.

Victoria the Peppy Race Horse is in boxes! Will notify lurkers.

Am I able to reserve Mint please?
I've also never paid in TBT before so you'll have to let me know how it works! :p

Am I able to reserve Mint please?
I've also never paid in TBT before so you'll have to let me know how it works! :p

Yes you may reserve her! To do so you would either need to send over 25tbt or 50tbt which is the reservation fee plus the adoption fee. To send tbt all you need to do is look under my avatar for the word "bells" Click on it and it will bring up a pop up where you can enter the amount of tbt you would like to send and also a place to write a optional note.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I lurk for mint?

Yes you may. ill add you to the list!

Savannah the Normal Horse has moved in.

Flo the Uchi Penguin is in boxes! Will be voided in 15 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back