• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Looking to make good friends!

Logan

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hey! I am looking for good people to add! I am friendly person that helps out around other people towns. I am hoping that people would be helpful to me too. Since I have only been playing for 3 days my stores are not that big yet. But if they have something you want, feel free to buy it! Because if its there, I don't want it! :p

Logan
1220-6457-1158

I am going to be fairly active everyday past 3pm PST.

I am also looking for some people to play AC with, I added both of you guys. (my fc is 2638-0315-3918 name is Braden)

visit your town soon

Hey! I am looking for good people to add! I am friendly person that helps out around other people towns. I am hoping that people would be helpful to me too. Since I have only been playing for 3 days my stores are not that big yet. But if they have something you want, feel free to buy it! Because if its there, I don't want it! :p

Logan
1220-6457-1158

I am going to be fairly active everyday past 3pm PST.

could i visit your town soon i had arranged to meet with someone else but they haven't shown up? are you from the UK?

sorry didn't see your message earlier :) that sound great would like to visit your town and you visit mine. arranging might be difficult as we both live in different time zones. how would you like to meet up online on AC?

- - - Post Merge - - -

if its not to much of a personal question :rolleyes: could you give me the name of you state or city so that i could look online to check the time differences. and then we could arrange a meeting on AC :) I'm from Kettering ,Northamptonshire, England

pls have added you :)

Last edited:
Back