• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Looking for visitors to help unlock station remodeling!! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berry <3

Artistic Otaku
Bells
Switch
2085-6246-8809
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (37) +
I've always loved Japanese culture (that's why my town is called Japan) and I'd like to remodel my train station to the zen version. To unlock it, I need tons of visitors!!! I also don't mind becoming friends with you as long as my list is not full. You can come as many times as you like as well. :) I don't have much to offer though. Thank you all <3

My visitor count is currently: ~100/100

WE REACHED THE GOAL!!!!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE HELP!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
oii you got a lot longer to go but I'll do a couple times for ya' ( I'll enter and leave multiple times so I guess you can just set that puppy down LOL)

oii you got a lot longer to go but I'll do a couple times for ya' ( I'll enter and leave multiple times so I guess you can just set that puppy down LOL)

haha yea... i just started playing online few days ago :p. Thank you!

Last edited:
I'll be on tonight (its 5pm right now) if you're there. I can revisit a few times if you like. My internet been so spotty for more than a week now. Oh and you got to check out my new outfit!

I'll be on tonight (its 5pm right now) if you're there. I can revisit a few times if you like. My internet been so spotty for more than a week now. Oh and you got to check out my new outfit!

ooo ok! Thank you!!!

I'll be on in say 3 hours? Not sure what Calgary time zone is in.... Oh no I completely forgot to show up to Axel house...darnit! I just remember now.

I'll probably be still on ^^ we are in mountain time zone

- - - Post Merge - - -

i might be eating dinner at that time tho :p

Last edited:
Hey! I can come through a few times to get you there :)

If you have any pears I would love to grab one? I'm missing those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back