• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Looking for visitors to help unlock station remodeling!! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berry <3

Artistic Otaku
Bells
Switch
2085-6246-8809
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (37) +
I've always loved Japanese culture (that's why my town is called Japan) and I'd like to remodel my train station to the zen version. To unlock it, I need tons of visitors!!! I also don't mind becoming friends with you as long as my list is not full. You can come as many times as you like as well. :) I don't have much to offer though. Thank you all <3

My visitor count is currently: ~100/100

WE REACHED THE GOAL!!!!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE HELP!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
oii you got a lot longer to go but I'll do a couple times for ya' ( I'll enter and leave multiple times so I guess you can just set that puppy down LOL)

oii you got a lot longer to go but I'll do a couple times for ya' ( I'll enter and leave multiple times so I guess you can just set that puppy down LOL)

haha yea... i just started playing online few days ago :p. Thank you!

Last edited:
I'll be on tonight (its 5pm right now) if you're there. I can revisit a few times if you like. My internet been so spotty for more than a week now. Oh and you got to check out my new outfit!

I'll be on tonight (its 5pm right now) if you're there. I can revisit a few times if you like. My internet been so spotty for more than a week now. Oh and you got to check out my new outfit!

ooo ok! Thank you!!!

I'll be on in say 3 hours? Not sure what Calgary time zone is in.... Oh no I completely forgot to show up to Axel house...darnit! I just remember now.

I'll probably be still on ^^ we are in mountain time zone

- - - Post Merge - - -

i might be eating dinner at that time tho :p

Last edited:
Hey! I can come through a few times to get you there :)

If you have any pears I would love to grab one? I'm missing those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back