• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Looking for some costume pieces, specifically animal ones.

Kuraara

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hi I'm just looking for several items of clothing to buy from anyone who is interested.

Right now I'm looking for animal themed clothing e.g bunny/ cat/ bear/ frog hoods or matching clothing as well as any detective-themed costume pieces.

If anyone is willing to sell theirs I can pay twice the original price or more.

Thanks for your time!! :blush:

I have the detective's hat, do you have anything at my list to trade for it or we could catalog if you had anything you'd still like to keep. LMK! c:

any sleek furniture besides the chair, and items like a weight bench or exercise bike; items like that,

I have the detective's hat, do you have anything at my list to trade for it or we could catalog if you had anything you'd still like to keep. LMK! c:

I don't have anything I can trade you unfortunately.

EDIT: Actually I have an Electric guitar if you're interested

- - - Post Merge - - -

any sleek furniture besides the chair, and items like a weight bench or exercise bike; items like that,

Sorry I don't have any, but I can give you a good deal of money for it because it's my favourite hood :)

Last edited:
Back