• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading Looking for Marina and Fauna!! Offering Whitney/Skye/Bells/etc!

Rhuenkun

Take over the universe~
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Feedback
100% (27) +
Hello everyone! I'm new to the bell tree forums. I'm hoping to find my last two dream villagers: Marina and Fauna!

Animals:
- Whitney (In Campsite, willing to move in!)
- Skye
- Freya
- Muffy
- Kabuki (Possibly. His house isn't in the best condition)
- Mint
- Sly

Items: (Some of these I may have to re-order!)
- School/Notebook SET (Japan DLC)
- Rococo SET
- Regal SET
- Minimalist SET
- Modern Wood SET
- Spooky SET
- Rainbow Screen, Fireworks Table, Sushi Conveyor Belt, Lazy Susan Table, Most (if not all) Bears.

Hybrids: (Time traveling frequently to grow more!)
- 20 Orange Cosmos
- 8 Pink Cosmos
- 6 Orange Pansies
- 15 Pink Roses
- 10 Orange Roses
- 12 Pink Tulips
- 10 Black Roses (I could turn them gold!)

Fruits:
- BULK basket of any type of fruits.
- BULK baskets of bamboo
- Perfect Apples
- Perfect Pears

Gardening:
- LOTS of bushes! Just name what you want! (Island bushes not included)
- Normal/Cedar Saplings

Bells:
- 8 Million Bells in my bank account

I have some feedback from ACC that I will post here soon. (I guess I need to post on some forums before linking? I'll be sure to do that right now!)

Edit: Hmm... It seems ACC won't let me link my feedback. If anybody needs proof, I can screenshot it or you can find me under the same name on that site!

Last edited:
Hi, I know that you are looking for Marina and Fauna, both of which I have neither, but I am desperate for Skye the wolf. I can trade you rare Japanese/Korean DLC and give you bells for her. Is there anything, short of you dreamies and millions in bells, to help me get Skye?
Thank you ^^

@Mikamee - I might be willing to trade off Skye for other villagers + items. Do you have any villagers for trade? If not, I don't mind doing 3-way trades if you have the bells to win Marina or Fauna in an auction.

Added another wolf to the list! ^^

Edit: If someone has them, feel free to post or message me! :) I'll be back around 3-4 pst time!

Last edited:
Back