Looking for friends :3 + Does anyone have Katrina, so I can get her shop faster?

Maplefrost

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
I've been playing on-and-off for 3.5 years now and I STILL don't have Katrina's shop, haha. I'd love to finally be able to get it, if anyone has her today/has her shop :) (since it will count towards the 20 fortunes-told I need)

I've also never tried out the multiplayer function in this game, and I figure it's about time I do! I'm a little nervous, that people might mess my flowers and special stumps up or something, but hopefully no one will <3 I promise I won't in your town!

I also have a ton of perfect oranges, I am more than willing to give them away if you want some :) Does anyone want to be friends? My friend code is in my bio <----

Last edited:
Hey, I’m just getting back into this game myself. I don’t have Katrina but I do have perfect peaches to trade for your perfect oranges. Also I got the rest of the fruit years ago when I played with RL friends.

If you want to do MP, I’ve added your code. Let’s schedule a time! Code is in my bio.

Back