• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Buying ~Looking for Art of my OCs~ (Paying TBT, IGB/Items, Art Trades)

Sorry for all the late replies!! And sure, let me know if everything's okay and I'll send the bells! You can choose any of the characters from first post :D

Awesome! I'll start tomorrow :3

Yes TBT :) If you would like, you can send half now and after I show you the chibi, you can send the other half :) I might not be able to start on it until the weekend anyway x)

Yes TBT :) If you would like, you can send half now and after I show you the chibi, you can send the other half :) I might not be able to start on it until the weekend anyway x)

nah, I'll just send it all now ^^

Hey, i've got an art shop lookin for requests, id be happy to draw your oc!

Oh nice I think I'm going to do one. Maybe it's going to take a while though, bc I have a lot of homework to do... Anyway, when it's done, you can name a price in TBT. ^^

Hey, i've got an art shop lookin for requests, id be happy to draw your oc!

I'll check it out! :)

Oh nice I think I'm going to do one. Maybe it's going to take a while though, bc I have a lot of homework to do... Anyway, when it's done, you can name a price in TBT. ^^

I'd rather you set the price because I'm bad at pricing ^^U let me know~!

Finally, here :)

image.jpg

I'm reviving this thread because I have a little bit of TBT saved up X)

Monday bumpday~! updated the first post 'cause I'm able to offer coloured sketches now ^^

Back