• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Buying ~Looking for Art of my OCs~ (Paying TBT, IGB/Items, Art Trades)

Rio_

DIIIIIIINNNNEEEERRRROOOOOO
Bells
Chomp Call
Golden Salmonid Egg
Smash Ball
Tera Orb
Goomba
Invader
Pinky
Feedback
100% (193) +
I don't think anyone will be interested, but who knows? :D
Type of art I'm looking for: anything really! Any style, any skill level- I just really like getting art of my OCs!! ^^

How I can pay:

TBT- All the TBT you see I have is what I have available

IGB- Not the most preferred, since I'm trying to save up for the ABD, but I'm willing to let go of a few million

Items- I have extra items from the spooky, egg, and mushroom set I can trade. I also have silver axes, villager pics, bush starts and hybrids. If you're interested let me know and I'll write out a more detailed list for you

Art Trades- I'm not an artist, but I do like to draw chibis! ^^ you can see examples in this thread. edit: I got a new tablet, so I can do colour drawings now :D

[when I save up more money, I'll be looking to buy RLC again; i'll update if that happens :) ]

Important Info:

-Please don't start drawing until we've come to an agreement ^^
-I can pay before or after, you choose
-Please let me know your rules for reposting/usage (ex. no posting at all/only on Belltree/can post anywhere)
-If I am allowed to repost, I will credit

OCs:

I have a lot of OCs, but these are the only ones that I have a good enough reference for (and they're still not that clear, and from years ago. why can't I draw my own characters? TT^TT) Outfits can be either what's in the references or a random outfit you make up (I'll include their general style in their info)

References: Story 1 Version | Story 2 Version
Height: 5'3
Body type: a bit chubby
Favourite Colour: Gold
Outfit Style: any one of these- 1. something very basic 2. something royal 3. OMG CHRISTMAS
Notes: nose is kinda beak-like
Optional: Black feathered wings (story 1 and 2), Eyepatch (story 2 version),

-EXTREMELY GREEDY AND MONEY OBSSESED
-big Sci-Fi and comics nerd
-very ambitious, and will stab you in the back
-used to be a King, but then the Monarchy stops exsisting...
-angst angst angst
References
Height: 6'4
Body type: average/generic? idk XD
Favourite Colour: Red
Outfit Style: basic, but not too casual?
Notes: has MAJOR EYEBROWS

-perfectionist
-loves America... like really, really loves America
-very conservative and closed minded
-very loyal to his family, puts their public image above his own happiness
-polite, a bit of a doormat
Reference
Height: 5'4
Body Type: average?, inverted triangle/wider on top half
Favourite Colour: Light Blue
Outfit Style: any one of these- 1) Sailor Fuku (school girl outfit) 2) something cute and girly 3) cosplay
Notes: you can pick a different shade of brown than in the reference if you want, 'cause I don't really like it ^^U as long as it's dark brown

-otaku, yaoi fangirl
-hyperactive
-annoying, but kind and friendly
-loves cute things
-"KAWAII DESU!!!111!"
Reference
Height: 5'8
Body Type: Athletic, muscular
Favourite Colour: Red
Outfit Style: casual and/or sporty
Notes: If Light Yagami and Eren Jaeger had a baby...

-heroic swordsman
-blind in the eye covered by his hair
-loves sports, especially football (soccer)
-loves JUSTICE!!... like really, really loves JUSTICE!!
-hot tempered, violent
Reference
Height: 5'5
Body type: pear, curvy
Favourite Colour: Green
Outfit Style: earth tones, practical clothes good for hiking and stuff
Notes: can have long hair or short hair (short hairstyle shown in acnl pic!)

-loyal and loving friend but will hold a grudge forever if you betray her
-advocate for many causes esp. environmental
-nature lover
-tough fighter, but is a total softie for animals
-no really she loses all sense when it comes to animals she would totally try to hug a bear
together
Notes: for Nathan, use the story 2 version

-very passionate, very dysfunctional
-a lot of their relationship is "love-hate"
-Jamie is Tsundere for Nathan
-Nathan acts smug about the above fact
-Jamie is over a foot taller, much to Nathan's annoyance/embarrassment

Wow this is a long post O//O So yeah, if you're interested, please respond with your prices/type of payment :)

Last edited:
Hi again Makoto! :)
I know I already drew for you but since you're looking around for more art of your OCs I'd be happy to draw them as well if you want.

{~} there's my link again just in case.
Good luck with your search!

Last edited:
Hi again Makoto! :)
I know I already drew for you but since you're looking around for more art of your OCs I'd be happy to draw them as well if you want.

{~} there's my link again just in case.
Good luck with your search!

ok! going to make a post in your thread~
and thanks!

I can draw Brianna Gold in Traditional or Digital (You can choose, but Traditional will take longer)
TBT For payment please..? And you can post anywhere if you'd like aha..

yoo i'm debating whether or not i should offer to draw you a reference sheet for your OC Brianna. It could take me about a month or more due to school but i have an old example of a ref. sheet i did for someone else's character. I would probably charge 25 USD but we can negotiate/discuss via pm if you are interested, i can show you examples. c:

Last edited:
I can draw Brianna Gold in Traditional or Digital (You can choose, but Traditional will take longer)
TBT For payment please..? And you can post anywhere if you'd like aha..

what is your price? ^^

yoo i'm debating whether or not i should offer to draw you a reference sheet for your OC Brianna. It could take me about a month or more due to school but i have an old example of a ref. sheet i did for someone else's character. I would probably charge 25 USD but we can negotiate/discuss via pm if you are interested, i can show you examples. c:

I'll send you a pm :)

Back