• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Buying looking for: [1] galaxolotl + [1] isc star frags 💙

Status
Not open for further replies.

digimon

☆ dandori issue ☆
Bells
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Shooting Star
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Blue Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Heart Glow Wand
Feedback
100% (484) +
maEnwjN.png
pxnIaxr.png

will try to make this look cuter later but
i'm starting my quest for a galaxolotl and an isc star frags 💙

i'm currently looking for 1 galaxolotl frags and 1 isc frag!

Last edited:
hello, i can sell you yellow + green crescent moons for 1k each and blue moons for 1.5k each. let me know if you're interested !

Hi, are you looking for Crescent Moons? I can trade my green and yellow ones for a Space Whale Plush, if that's okay with you. :0

hiya zelda! i just got a yellow moon from Midoriya 💛🙏 i still need to figure out how many blue and green moons i'll need but thank you!

OQaNs30.png

need date trade my yellow moon for an unpurchased one!
(need one to be bought after i purchase a pink moon! :3)​

hiya zelda! i just got a yellow moon from Midoriya 💛🙏 i still need to figure out how many blue and green moons i'll need but thank you!

OQaNs30.png

need date trade my yellow moon for an unpurchased one!
(need one to be bought after i purchase a pink moon! :3)​
Oh, that's cool! I also have a Pink Crescent Moon - Do you want to trade for it?

ooooh is it older than the yellow moon displayed on my sidebar rn? i need the moons to match the order of my frags lol i actually need the yellow moon to go after my unpurchased white and pink frag OTL
Yep, I bought it yesterday evening! I'd be happy to trade the Pink Crescent Moon for a Space Whale Plush. ^^

pslfJAu.png
OQaNs30.png
NTvxBk7.png

bump!
need date trade my green + yellow + blue moon for unpurchased ones!
(need one to be bought after i purchase a planet wand and then i'd need a green moon after that ! :3)

what i'm trying to achieve purchase order-wise:

Z1KHNqY.png
NTvxBk7.png
OQaNs30.png
RewCnTm.png
fPGaOyD.png
pslfJAu.png
7JAJkdL.png

NTvxBk7.png
OQaNs30.png
7JAJkdL.png

bump!
need date trade my yellow + blue moon for unpurchased ones
+ need an older planet glow wand!

the moons need to be bought after i purchase a white moon! :3
and the planet wand needs to be dated before Aug 2, 2023 at 9:44 PM edt time

what i'm trying to achieve purchase order-wise:

Z1KHNqY.png
NTvxBk7.png
OQaNs30.png
RewCnTm.png
fPGaOyD.png
pslfJAu.png
7JAJkdL.png

Last edited:
I intend to purchase a yellow moon at some point and I don’t care what order it goes in, so just let me know when you want it! And any messages. 👍

I intend to purchase a yellow moon at some point and I don’t care what order it goes in, so just let me know when you want it! And any messages. 👍

ahhh yay jadetine tysm!!!! that'll work perfectly! i'll message you as soon as i purchase my white moon from the shop and then send the yellow moon your way 🥰 i don't need any messages on it if you can't think of any! do you want any message on the yellow moon? O:

ahhh yay jadetine tysm!!!! that'll work perfectly! i'll message you as soon as i purchase my white moon from the shop and then send the yellow moon your way 🥰 i don't need any messages on it if you can't think of any! do you want any message on the yellow moon? O:
I guess something Sailor Moon related would be cool (since that crescent wand will never be mine 😭). “🎵 Fighting evil by moonlight 🎵

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back