• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Long hair or short hair?

Do you have long hair or short hair?

• Total voters
I'm letting my hair grow out at the moment, so it's a little half past the middle of my back. I have always wanted to cut it short though, but alas, I have red curly hair so I would look like Annie ~.~

I look pretty cute with short hair but I have long hair.

I'm a female with long hair. I haven't cut it since December of last year xD I always get really sick of having long hair and cut it all off then let it grow all long again.

I'm just at the stage where I'm back to getting sick of having long hair and I'm going to set up a hair appointment for when I get home from our Christmas travels :p

Since I'm an early age balding man, I havelittle choice in the matter.
I mow it to one mm length every few weeks.

I love long hair on men, short hair on women-

it really just depends on how well their hair is maintained in general, honestly.

I always looked like a dude with short hair, I feel feminine and beautiful with long hair:) For me I like all different styles, it depends on who is wearing that style in my opinion; some look gorgeous with short and some guys also look gorgeous with long:p

Except for trims, I've never cut my hair. (I'm female.) So long it goes all the way down my back. It's pretty nice.

I'm a dude and I have short hair, but not super short. It's like 6-8 centimeters long.

I don't think I would look good in neither super short hair nor long hair, but I think some men look really good in long hair. On women, I almost think think that short hair looks better than long hair, but I don't judge people by their appearance. :)

i have short hair now ; w ;
i used to have pretty long hair but it was so damaged when i had to bleach it twice and i was just so done with it so i chopped it off

I used to like short hair over long hair, but now I've grown to love long hair more~ :3 just wish it would grow faster ;__;

Last edited:
I have long curly hair that reaches down to my lower back. I've pretty much had the same hair style since I was a kid since my hair is so thick I don't think it would look good short anyways. It's my pride and joy as when I do get compliments, it's mostly about my hair. :'3

I used to have really flat, straight hair that went down to my kneecaps and it was the ****tiest thing to take care of.

I cut it to my shoulders so now I can be lazy again and not look stupid with my long ass hair. :)

the only thing now is that people ask me stupid questions like: "do you like your hair????" "will you grow it out again>?>???"
uhm if i didn't like it then i would fix it??? no i'm never growing it out again

Last edited:
My hair reaches my knees and surprisingly, I don't think it's a pain to take care of. :)

right now, mine's about medium length but i always get it cut to my shoulders when it gets too long.

My preference for me is- "Whatever I feel like having."

My preference for everyone else- "Wear your hair how you want to, because my opinion means absolutely nothing in your life and choices."

I've had short hair and long hair. I much prefer long hair - it suits me better! But some girls really suit short hair, like the pixie cuts. I think all hair lengths look cute though, 'cause we all suit different things. :)

(but i definitely prefer longer hair on boys :blush: )

Back