• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

List of Villagers Based on Popularity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okapi's movin' up in the world! :D

Love how Molly and Benjamin are getting more love as well. They're both super cute.

Congrats to Molly on her promotion! She's adorable and deserves even more. 4 for you Molly! You go Molly!

(And none for Pietro byyyyyyye)

Update

Ohey guys, this is just an extra update this week to do a little Tier One reshuffle.. I've done extensive research for these updates, so I'm pretty sure they're sound.. If not, then they'll change before too long :)

Lolly & Ankha have swapped places, with Lolly moving down from number 3 of Tier One to number 4, and Ankha moving up to the number 3 spot.

Fang has been moved up from number 10 of Tier One, to number 6.

Also, I'd like to unveil to you all a new picture for popularity that I've been making! There are mistakes in Tier Three downwards because of TBT going down last night, but I shall be editing that and finishing it tonight, but I thought I'd show you all what it looks like!

Please give me some feedback! :)

http://i.imgur.com/xfGx7Np.png

Update

Ohey guys, this is just an extra update this week to do a little Tier One reshuffle.. I've done extensive research for these updates, so I'm pretty sure they're sound.. If not, then they'll change before too long :)

Lolly & Ankha have swapped places, with Lolly moving down from number 3 of Tier One to number 4, and Ankha moving up to the number 3 spot.

Fang has been moved up from number 10 of Tier One, to number 6.

Also, I'd like to unveil to you all a new picture for popularity that I've been making! There are mistakes in Tier Three downwards because of TBT going down last night, but I shall be editing that and finishing it tonight, but I thought I'd show you all what it looks like!

Please give me some feedback! :)

http://i.imgur.com/xfGx7Np.png

I love it! It also makes it a bit easier for the members to identify the villagers :)

tbh I sort of hate the colors but the colors dont even matter lmao

very useful resource! everything is well aligned & it makes me happy yo

Molly is so cute! I'm so happy that she's number one in tier two! I hope she doesn't replace Fauna in tier one though, I love them both and would love to see them both in tier one :).

The picture is now added to the first post for you guys to see whenever you like :)

I will add Tier Five later tonight, but it's a mammoth task, so cut me some slack :)

I think the picture is a great idea. With so many of the newer NL villagers, I have no idea who they are until I see a picture.

Alright, it took an hour and a half, but here's the fully updated picture with all of Tier Five!

Remember that the pic is best used IN CONJUNCTION with the written list! The picture is there to give you a visual aid (or to help people who don't have access to opening the spoilers)

http://i.imgur.com/8CzFzPm.png

I think peanut should be in tier 2/3 (Probably 3) Because she is one of the nicer animals in animal crossing games, she is one of the most popular villagers but is being quite underrated right now, so far actually many people are looking for her as a villager/picture in some of the forums, and overall is really popular but quite underrated at the moment.

I have seen that every single thread with Renee ,tier four, has been voided and ignored she should move down to tier 5

I have seen that every single thread with Renee ,tier four, has been voided and ignored she should move down to tier 5

I was able to give her away a day ago or so in less than three hours. (And this was late at night.)

As much as I dislike Renee and find her ugly... I have seen a fair share of people who actually do like her. o_O
Maybe not enough to be #11 on tier 4... but not tier 5... maybe bottom of tier 4.
Just my opinion on that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back