• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

List of Villagers Based on Popularity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen a lot of offers on Bluebear lately. She should move up a few spaces on Tier 4. Phil should be in Trash Tier because when I tried to sell mine, not one response. I've also seen threads that were the same. Also, Beau and Julian should swap places because Beau has been in popularity land lately and Julian is in the red zone with very few responses to sales of him.

Phil has been staying in Tier Four because whenever he's being given away he's nearly always snatched up.. A fair amount of Tier Fours don't sell anyway

Update

Fauna & Whitney have swapped places, with Fauna moving down from number 13 of Tier One, to number 14, and Whitney moving up to take the number 13 spot.

Molly has been moved up from number 8 of Tier Two, to number 1.

Coco has been moved down from number 6 of Tier Two, to number 15.

Flora has been moved down from number 24 of Tier Two, to number 29.

Shep has been moved down from number 7 of Tier Three, to number 16.

Hamphrey has been moved down from number 30 of Tier Three, to number 18 of Tier Four.

Bluebear has been moved up from number 16 of Tier Four, to number 10.

Katt has been moved up from number 29 of Tier Four, to number 19.

Pashmina and Phil have both been moved down to Tier Five.

Papi has been moved up from Tier Five, to number 30 of Tier Three. (Yes you read that right)

Benjamin has been moved up from Tier Five, to number 20 of Tier Four.

[Re: Effective May 18, 2014, the Normal duck Molly ranks No. 1 on Tier Two which, of course, means she's in 16th place.]

Go, Molly, go!

You can do it!

You deserve it!

OMG YOU GO MOLLY T^T my baby is moving up!! i hope she's tier one soon!

and aww Pashmina dropping to the bottom :( She's the best goat imo (after Nan)

Last edited:
If Fauna moves down any more I'll go ham!! Is she in the last spot of tier 1 now?

Cool to see papi move up tremendously. He was one of my original 5 villagers and the only one besides Elise that stayed in my town for longer than a month!

I think molly would be a cool tier 1 since I don't think a duck has ever made it into tier 1 though I hope she doesn't replace my dear Fauna.

drewdiddy2km4n9dcrlb.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, Papi! I thought tier four, but tier three is awesome! I've been thinking about getting him, too. He's a cutie. c:
Cool for Molly, too. I agree that she's getting more and more popular.

Merengue and Lolly are kicking out all of the other normals of tier one. First it was Tia, now Marina and Fauna are at the bottom of the tier... At the same time, it seems like another normal, Molly, might replace them, but I still find it interesting. :p

Poor Coco really took a hit there. </3 Hopefully, she'll rise again!

Is marina going to be moved next update? she is really crashing and shes been lingering on the edge for ages. Plus molly is far more popular than her.

I've seen a lot of offers on Bluebear lately. She should move up a few spaces on Tier 4. Phil should be in Trash Tier because when I tried to sell mine, not one response. I've also seen threads that were the same. Also, Beau and Julian should swap places because Beau has been in popularity land lately and Julian is in the red zone with very few responses to sales of him.

What I have noticed with Julian lately is that the people selling him are still expecting 30 million bells for him. Or they are very up front that they are not taking any less than 20 million bells for him. That stops a lot of people from even throwing their hat into the ring.

I have top tier villagers that I didn't realize were top tier. Some were at the start of my game, some moved in on their own right away, some I asked to move in so I didn't even have to try :0 Oh my.

I think fang should move up a little bit. I've seen at least 5 threads today saying they would trade villagers for fang.

Aw, poor Pashmina. She really does need more love.

Mega congrats to Papi, though. I've heard a lot more about him here and on Reddit, so his popularity must be booming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back