The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange Mote of Flame
Red Candy
So I got a new army green v neck shirt.. I put it on and then decided it needed a belt so I put a belt on and I look like female link!

And im super bored so im actually deciding to go as link for Halloween now. Anyone want pics?

Err... I want to see how bad this looks. No offense. Not many people can pull of link.

AndyB said:
Err... I want to see how bad this looks. No offense. Not many people can pull of ]I just have a plain green shirt with a belt. I just remembered thats what link has and im all oooh linkie!.

AndyB said:
Err... I want to see how bad this looks. No offense. Not many people can pull of ]Believe it or not, I pulled it off when I was ten. I made my own costume (which looked pretty damn good, if I do say so myself) and bleached my hair blonde (temporarily, wore it to school the next day, which was awesome.) and I looked like a pretty cool Young Link. :D

Andy wanted to see,

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
IMG_0347.jpg
</div>

AndyB said:
Eh, it could work. There's still alot of work to be done though.
I would just put on a hat and call myself linkie. It wouldn't be a legit thing with a sword..

But I do believe im going to stick with Misty.

Sorry, I can't really see it =/

Although a female playing the part of link is much better than a guy playing the part. Link and his feminine self

I approve of a female Link costume for Halloween. But if you're going to do that, I'd use the intervening months to find a better belt and a lighter green shirt.

Mino said:
I approve of a female ]Thanks! But the point of doing link would to use that shirt.. but I did decided to stick with being Misty from pokemon. c:

Back