• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Contest Lineup Help (Winners Announced!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ngl this was kind of hard LOL

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

Ok so since I'm an idiot I completely forgot about your guidelines until the last one where I decided to put the Celeste plush hskdljfhjkglq
So my lineups may look a bit messy but at least they're kinda original right I like them anyway!! And also I spent a lot of time on them so I'm not changing my mind now!! efvgjhk
i hope all the dates are right,,,,

120.jpg
287.jpg
231.jpg
263.jpg
248.jpg

50.jpg
38.jpg
103.jpg
111.jpg
106.jpg

378.jpg
330.jpg
27.jpg
285.jpg
252.jpg

57.jpg
239.jpg
149.jpg
42.jpg
97.jpg

364.jpg
363.jpg
341.jpg
322.jpg
309.jpg

252.jpg
46.jpg
112.jpg
110.jpg
42.jpg

The contest is now over! The winners are as follows:

1st:
Azrael

d5kdaS9.png

Reason: I love the space theme going on! Ruby fits right in and it'll give me a reason to use her in a lineup.

2nd:
Minou

UVx9P1T.png

Reason: Coordinating Star Fragments/Easter Eggs and Celeste Chick Plush? Yes please, plus I adore Frost and Galaxy underneath their corresponding Star Fragment colors.

3rd:
Rubombee

d2ZJnb1.png

Reason: This one is just nice to look at. The yellows and greens are pleasing to the eye and it includes collectibles I don't really get a chance to use.

Thank you to all who entered! This was actually hard to judge because everyone's lineups were so good. I have lots of inspiration now. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back