• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

[LINE] Mario Kart 8: All Cup Tour (RACE #2: TODAY @7PM EST)

Say guys. When I race who should I be first as i'm entering this two times. Villager or Toadette?

"150cc, All Items, All Vehicles, All Courses, No CPU, No DLC*"

"*If there are enough people participating with DLC, we will do a race with DLC."

Plus, I can still play as my DLC characters/karts, just not the courses. And I do see that almost all the racers on here have both the DLC packs, so its a limbo for if there's gonna be DLC included or not.

@Temari I don't think you have added me back, I'm just wondering if you were planning on doing that closer to the race or if you missed it. ^^;

Last edited:
@Temari I don't think you have added me back, I'm just wondering if you were planning on doing that closer to the race or if you missed it. ^^;

I'll do it closer to the race c:

Also, I did say all vehicles, so you may use your DLC vehicles and characters if you would like.

Last edited:
Wait! I um.. it turns out I can race after all! May I please join? (So sorry for last second!; Nintendo ID is IslandDoctor, and I have all DLC!)

Last edited:
RACE #1 - 11/20

Hi everyone!

With tonight's race starting soon, let me go through a few things~

• Make sure you have me added! We will start the race at 6pm EST. Make sure you are in the room before then. I will check the thread to make sure I didn't miss anyone, so if there are any problems, please state it in the thread.
• I will be racing with you. However, any place I get will be omitted and the person beneath me will move up.
We will start with Mario Kart Stadium and end with Rainbow Road Wii U.
• Since mushrooms are awarded based on participation every 2 cups, you do not have to stay for all the courses. However, it is highly encouraged that you stay for the whole time. I understand that things may come up.
• Please do not choose a course multiple times. If we have played it again, please refrain from choosing it again. We are trying to replicate the original All Tour Cup that was in Mario Kart Double Dash.
• Regarding DLC, since the majority of the participants in tonight's race have the DLC, we will do another round for DLC only after we have played through the original courses.
• The DLC rounds will not be random by your pick. Please chose the races in the original order.
• Those who are able to stay for the two additional DLC rounds will not be awarded additional mushrooms. However, you will receive additional points towards the event exclusive prizes.​

If you have any questions please let me know~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait! I um.. it turns out I can race after all! May I please join? (So sorry for last second!; Nintendo ID is IslandDoctor, and I have all DLC!)

There's still room, so you may join!

Last edited:
Hi everyone!

With tonight's race starting soon, let me go through a few things~

• Make sure you have me added! We will start the race at 6pm EST. Make sure you are in the room before then. I will check the thread to make sure I didn't miss anyone, so if there are any problems, please state it in the thread.
We will start with Mario Kart Stadium and end with Rainbow Road Wii U.
• Since mushrooms are awarded based on participation every 2 cups, you do not have to stay for all the courses. However, it is highly encouraged that you stay for the whole time. I understand that things may come up.
• Please do not choose a course multiple times. If we have played it again, please refrain from choosing it again. We are trying to replicate the original All Tour Cup that was in Mario Kart Double Dash.
• Regarding DLC, since the majority of the participants in tonight's race have the DLC, we will do another round for DLC only after we have played through the original courses.
• The DLC rounds will not be random by your pick. Please chose the races in the original order.
• Those who are able to stay for the two additional DLC rounds will not be awarded additional mushrooms. However, you will receive additional points towards the event exclusive prizes.​

If you have any questions please let me know~

- - - Post Merge - - -

There's still room, so you may join!

Thank goodness! Thank you so much!

So we can choose any course as long as it's not one we've done already and it's not the DLC? Except Wario Stadium and Rainbow Road.

So we can choose any course as long as it's not one we've done already and it's not the DLC? Except Wario Stadium and Rainbow Road.

*Mario Kart Stadium, the very first race will be Mario Kart Stadium.

The mode I have chosen is without DLC, so you will not be able to choose it c:

AAAAAHHHH I LITERALLY FORGOT ALL ABOUT THIS UNTIL JUST NOW

I'M NOT TOO LATE AM I??

Don't worry, you're good. Please be sure to join the room!

By the way, if I hop out at anytime before we start the race, I am adding friend requests.

Back