• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

LGBTQA - Discussion and support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill have to see if my teachers will dress code me .-.

I hope you don't run into that problem.
Is the skirt short? So long as it is the length required they have no real reason to claim you're violating their dress code. I'm not sure what country you're from but you should be able to wear a skirt to school without teachers telling you to change regardless of your sex or gender. If they allow females to wear skirts then you should be able to as well, no questions asked.

Last edited:
This is probably really weird (and may even earn me some hate) but I feel really unsupported in my decision to go against my bisexual feelings and pursue a life as a straight girlie... It's mostly due to my choice of following a Christian life the best I can, and I know that neither I nor anyone else would go to hell just for their sexual activities (or any other activities) but I felt it would be a drag on the life I was meant to live.
Anyway, I had - and in some ways still have - feelings towards women as well as men, and sometimes I just wish I had someone to talk to about it, without them either telling me that I'm wrong and have to pursue every desire I have or that I'm an evil gay hating Christian (which I'm not - I don't hate anybody even if I don't agree with their life choices) and should die, which I have been told before...
Sorry for the ramble, just needed to let that out ^_^;

This is probably really weird (and may even earn me some hate) but I feel really unsupported in my decision to go against my bisexual feelings and pursue a life as a straight girlie... It's mostly due to my choice of following a Christian life the best I can, and I know that neither I nor anyone else would go to hell just for their sexual activities (or any other activities) but I felt it would be a drag on the life I was meant to live.
Anyway, I had - and in some ways still have - feelings towards women as well as men, and sometimes I just wish I had someone to talk to about it, without them either telling me that I'm wrong and have to pursue every desire I have or that I'm an evil gay hating Christian (which I'm not - I don't hate anybody even if I don't agree with their life choices) and should die, which I have been told before...
Sorry for the ramble, just needed to let that out ^_^;

I don't think you're wrong for wanting to do that.
However, I'm not religious at all, but I do feel that since sexuality is not a choice, any sort of God would not judge based on something like sexuality (especially if it's not, like, extremely explicitly stated, and if it was, I'd take a second look at that). But really, it is your own life, and you wanting to do that because it's how you feel the most connected to your religion is just fine in my book. As long as you're not trying to judge anyone else, or not hurting anyone else, something like that is something that people shouldn't really judge, because it's your own life.

Last edited:
So I previously thought I was pansexual but ever since I fell in love with a girl I only want to date girls.I can't really picture myself with a guy.Maybe I'm homoromantic pansexual?

Having different romantic and sexual orientations is tricky when you're talking to people about orientation. I'm homoromantic, yet as far as I can tell most likely asexual. At least I believe it would qualify as asexual; I'm attracted to girls, but I don't picture myself sexually with those I am attracted to like it's something I desire. Not that I'm against the idea altogether if I were dating someone, but it's not part of the attraction I feel towards a girl.
Still though, whenever anyone asks I usually just go with homosexual since the term is more well-known and, as much as I like educating people on gender and sexual orientations, I don't like going on lectures about it in places like the middle of a school hall or somewhere where I don't have the time to properly educate them.

I don't know what to say about my sexual orientation because I haven't come out as being transgender yet.

I feel like people are just going to say I'm going at my sexuality the wrong way, which is what I had to deal with earlier today..but am I the only one here who turned out like this? Backstory- last year I was straight and liked guys. I went out with a few guys every now and then..but things happened, and I don't find it necessary to get into the details..but I basically went through I guess "depressing" experiences with guys. I don't get along well with girls, so I hang out with guys a majority of the time because they're simply less drama and less to worry about. I had annoying issues with all my guy friends, so I started seeing them differently. Then I just slowly started doing the same for every other guy I saw, regardless of him being a stranger. I don't know how to explain this any better, but everyone I confronted is just saying I over reacted. Whether or not I over reacted, I seriously feel no emotions or desire towards guys. Not romance or sexual, just..no. It's really not that I hate them, my experiences with them just caused me to lose my desire to be around them in general. Ah, the backstory is getting too long. So during class, I was talking to this guy I've known since grade school and uh..he's a friend, not a close friend..but I trust him so he knows everything about me. He brought up the question 'Are you lesbian, straight or bi?' and I just said none of them. He already knew I was asexual by that point, and he was just like 'Tf you're asexual? But you dated (ex's name) last year, that makes no sense' and I seriously didn't know how to respond to that..so I just stupidly sat there with my mouth open trying to figure out how to explain it :/ but yeah he insisted that a person can't simply just change sexuality like that, but is there anyone who can help me out with this or back me up?

ok please listen because you arent gay or asexual just because you dont like guys

to me it sounds like you had bad experiences and they turned you off from men which is completely understandable because tons of guys are complete morons

if you found a guy that was actually amazing which is rare your opinion would most likely change

im not trying to force anything on you but you should really not rush to conclusions as i see a lot of people do

if i went through bad experiences i would feel the same way as you

I don`t know if drawing conclusions in love will get you anywhere to begin with. Ofcourse it helps being able to fall back on a identity you have reconciled yourself with, but it should never be written in stone. Allow your heart to choose freely, if it choses for now to withhold from chosing, then thats okay to. Why would you need to label anything? When you see it and then feel it, you have found it. You don`t need to start looking or know what your looking for. I think a person starts seeing, when they stop looking.

i'm a lesbian teenager living in the deep south, and it can be really rough sometimes, but i came out to a friend yesterday and he was incredibly accepting. just wanted to share c: i wish all of you the best of luck in life and love and animal crossing!

I don`t know if drawing conclusions in love will get you anywhere to begin with. Ofcourse it helps being able to fall back on a identity you have reconciled yourself with, but it should never be written in stone. Allow your heart to choose freely, if it choses for now to withhold from chosing, then thats okay to. Why would you need to label anything? When you see it and then feel it, you have found it. You don`t need to start looking or know what your looking for. I think a person starts seeing, when they stop looking.

Truer words have not been spoken in the history of the internet.

ok please listen because you arent gay or asexual just because you dont like guys

to me it sounds like you had bad experiences and they turned you off from men which is completely understandable because tons of guys are complete morons

if you found a guy that was actually amazing which is rare your opinion would most likely change

im not trying to force anything on you but you should really not rush to conclusions as i see a lot of people do

if i went through bad experiences i would feel the same way as you

You misunderstood e.o

It's difficult to explain, but that isn't the case-- and I don't dislike guys either. I know some of the kindest and in a way, "perfect" guys that would be referred to as most girls dream boyfriends or something along those lines, and it's not like I don't think 'damn he's cute,' but there's no way that I'd imagine myself going out with them them or literally any other guy. I know that the way I put everything makes it more complicated for some people, but I have no romantic or sexual appeal in general. It doesn't matter how amazing he is appearance and personality wise, I still wouldn't be interested. The text you quoted from me was from a long time ago, and I admit I was overreacting at the time and I wasn't that clear with my words

Last edited:
Ugh, my Dad was just talking about how he wants to kill all gay people. And he kept misgendering a transgender person who used to live on our street, going on to talk about how he wanted to beat her up. I’m so freaking angry and done. I can’t deal with this anymore, I know he’ll never except me and neither will anyone else in my godforsaken family.

if i witnessed that, i'd probably flip out on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back