• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling /lf yellow moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh wait is the tbt from me or from you? if you want both the silver and blue jellies, i'd be more than happy to accept just the andromeda potion :]
Oh ok. Yeah I was assuming that you wanted both the Andromeda and tbt. Would you like a message on the Andromeda?

Do any of my jellyfish dates help you out in any way?
I know you checked before but I have these dates:
Sep 4th 2021 at 8.49AM or Sep 3rd 2021 at 8:39AM

Do any of my jellyfish dates help you out in any way?
I know you checked before but I have these dates:
Sep 4th 2021 at 8.49AM or Sep 3rd 2021 at 8:39AM
Unfortunately it doesn't at the moment, it may change later.
My Silver Jelly is 12:19pm on the 4th :( I'd need a blue after that time.
And my other is Sep 2, 2021 at 11:14 AM and I need a blue before that time.
Thanks for asking though I appreciate it.

I have a blue jellyfish from Aug 22, 2021 at 9:22 PM. Does that work for you?
Unfortunately not. My earliest Jelly is blue already and is September 1st.

edit wait it might hold on.
Post automatically merged:

I have a blue jellyfish from Aug 22, 2021 at 9:22 PM. Does that work for you?
YES I think it does!! I always end up thinking backwards. Would you like a message on the blue jelly? I don't need a message. Thank you so much. Ill send the tbt over.

Unfortunately not. My earliest Jelly is blue already and is September 1st.

edit wait it might hold on.
Post automatically merged:

YES I think it does!! I always end up thinking backwards. Would you like a message on the blue jelly? I don't need a message. Thank you so much. Ill send the tbt over.
I sent it over! Lmk if it’s the right date haha I always get them backwards too. Any/no message is fine for me ty! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back