• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Lexi's Awesome Buyout Sale!

well im not a hacker thats for sure
but its ok if u dont
that ps thing is becaue i have lots of fruit in my town so ppl make money with it

cornymikey said:
im gonna reauction the gold rod. u take too long to buy it from me.
I really don't care. Don't triple post in my thread. You keep fing bugging me EVERY damn day to buy the stuff from you when I'm trying to get money!

@Matty: I'll enter your new FC right now. :)

Piranha325 said:
cornymikey said:
im gonna reauction the gold rod. u take too long to buy it from me.
I really don't care. Don't triple post in my thread. You keep fing bugging me EVERY damn day to buy the stuff from you when I'm trying to get money!

@Matty: I'll enter your new FC right now. :)
Thx

I replied to EVERY ONE of your damn PM's telling you I need to get money! I haven't bought turnips for 2 weeks because I can't afford them. Stop posting.

Lexi Make sure you add this one
0001-7498-5208
Hal
London

Go and Enjoy your meal Lexi!
If you want I can help take orders
Also Choose the prices,I have a list of all the Items prices.
Oh Great this fool "cornymikey" is posting again.

Piranha325 said:
I replied to EVERY ONE of your damn PM's telling you I need to get money! I haven't bought turnips for 2 weeks because I can't afford them. Stop posting.
oh, do u have terrible memory span? cuz if i recall, u said "i cant play right now." You NEVER said u had no money. i wouldve stopped PMing u if u had said that? dont believe me? then fine ONE friggin message where u said "I have no money." Oh, or did u think I would know u had no money if u never said it? can i read ur mind?

cornymikey said:
Piranha325 said:
oh, do u have terrible memory span? cuz if i recall, u said "i cant play right now." You NEVER said u had no money. i wouldve stopped PMing u if u had said that? dont believe me? then fine ONE friggin message where u said "I have no money." Oh, or did u think I would know u had no money if u never said it? can i read ur mind?
Dude, stop posting. Stop flaming. I told you I had no money and I couldn't play ALL THE TIME. My mom lets me play on certain days at certain times. Now stop bugging me. Post ONLY if you want to buy.

Also, it's not terrible memory span. It's short term memory. Get it right next time.

cornymikey said:
Piranha325 said:
Layoff Man
This is a Place of Business.
Just go back to English Class and learn how to use grammar and spell correctly.
Call me when you can at least do that right.

Back