• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Let's talk about puberty! (Boy or Girls)

hope this isn't too much of a weird question but how old are you?

I'm asking because if you are still young you might be a late bloomer
like I was I didn't start developing my boobs till age 14
I'm 17. My boobs are done growing they came in around 12 and stayed while my mom had 34E and reduced to 34DD. LOL I'm clearly joking around but dat 32b life

you can have some of mine
mine hurt my back and are not fun

good scoop em off n share sister

Hahaha xD This post contains 100% quality (???)
thank u i try u//w//u

Last edited:
I hit puberty when I was nine... it sucked because everyone in my fourth grade class thought I was weird for already growing boobs when I haven't even hit my double digit yet. When I had my first period I didn't freak out or anything knowing it would happen sooner or later. But my parent panicked.... lol But yeah, the pain of your boobs growing and periods are the worst things so far that I've found in puberty. And my voice still cracks a lot.

Last edited:
Okay I'm not sure if you all know this or not, but puberty happens in different stages and the stages don't always happen at the same time for everyone. Just because you're voice isn't deep doesn't mean you haven't experienced puberty, the same goes for anything.

I'm 17. My boobs are done growing they came in around 12 and stayed while my mom had 34E and reduced to 34DD. LOL I'm clearly joking around but dat 32b life

Boobs never really "stop" growing. Your boobs will grow when you are pregnant and your boobs will grow when you gain weight, too. I don't think boobs really stop growing until you're 20 or something, I might be wrong? But who knows, you might get a bit bigger, so. ^^ Anyway, I'm a 34DD, and it's safe to say along with perhaps my other fellow friends who might be on the bigger side, that having smaller boobs is definitely better. You don't have to deal with all the pain that big breasts have. I also found it incredibly difficult to find a prom dress. :( For some reason, my bust would come up to a really large size, yet the rest of my measurements would suit different sizes. There's a lot of glorification with people having big boobs in the media but really, at the end of the day, all they are are lumps of fat. I'd rather be a B cup to be honest with you, mine just ache, but even then mine aren't that big, so I can't imagine what it must be like for some girls. :( We should say all boob sizes are great, and we should all learn to try and appreciate what we have, first and foremost (unless it's causing you physical pain, then definitely get a reduction).

This is kinda awkward for me ;u;
But I'm 13...ehh my birthday is in November so I'm pretty much in my late 13's. I don't get pimples nearly as much as my sisters do, but when I do they're huge :(
And it's weird because I play volleyball and sweat more than them, but I don't get pimples as much ;w;
andtheystartedtwomonthsagoandihaventyetwow

Back