• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Less popular/unconventional Dreamies?

I absolutely love Boots, Freya and Savannah on my island and really surprised they’re not more popular! I’m on the hunt for Gonzo, O’Hare, Frank or Violet too and they’re all considered less popular I believe. I guess you like who you like ;)

Bud, OHare, I also want some Koala/Elephant/Hippo action bc im going for a tropical/rainforest island so Im trying to either go for a mix of animals that would reside there or im trying to get a balance of personalities but I think that in the end for me its gonna be the species that does it for me

I think the most unpopular of mine is Agnes. I came to really love her design in pocket camp and was planning to get her as my uchi on my island (New Leaf I had Deirdre but for NH I've been trying to have all different species). I kicked my starter uchi out and the 3rd camper ended up being Agnes! ^^

I'd say Shep. I mean I see him selling/being given away from time to time but I rarely see people being fans over him. I love my hippie dog boi though <3

I love Shep, he was my first campsite visitor and he just doesn't seem as smug as the other smugs I've come across. I gave him a hotdog costume and he wears it so often.

Murphy is very unpopular I think, but I just adore him. How can you not love a tiny green bearcub with that deep grandfather voice and thick eyebrows.
Also lazy bunny Cole, with his huge tooth and that vacant stare. :D

so far my two favorite dreamies are poppy and maple! i found out about maple from etce, i i forgot how i learned about poppy but i also have them on my island and they are soooo cute! 🥺
Post automatically merged:

Murphy is very unpopular I think, but I just adore him. How can you not love a tiny green bearcub with that deep grandfather voice and thick eyebrows.
Also lazy bunny Cole, with his huge tooth and that vacant stare. :D
also i love them both! i was so sad when i had to let go of murphy ;-; also i have cole on my island rn i i love him soooo much

Last edited:
tiffany was one of my unconventional dreamies for sure!
joey and murphy are also adorable, not sure exactly where they are on tier lists, but their eyebrows make them so cute!

Sylvanaaaaaaaaaa! And Melba. Also, Tad is my favorite jock. He’s just so tiny it makes me laugh when he’s talking about his muscles all the time.

Back