• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Left or Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh, strange... I don't think that was necessarily the best test either though.

A funny thing though is that the left side of your body is controlled by the right half of your brain and vis versa, sooo yeah

:p

A funny thing though is that the left side of your body is controlled by the right half of your brain and vis versa, sooo yeah
... what is this trickery? Witchcraft!

Burn the witch! D:

:lol: Why do people think that burning kills witches....

It is like the throw off a cliff test, if you die you weren't a witch, but if you are a witch you would live through it and probably run or fly away somewhere to cause more trouble....

I use my right side the most, although it's pretty even. I knew I was creative before I took the test, though, and I can be severely disorganized, so it's pretty much what I expected.

Bulerias said:
I use my right side the most, although it's pretty even. I knew I was creative before I took the test, though, and I can be severely disorganized, so it's pretty much what I expected.
I got the exact same results....and for the same reasons..

dragonflamez said:
Bulerias said:
I got the exact same results....and for the same reasons..
same for me.

I haven't taken a test, but i'm pretty sure it'd end somewhere like this:

*Inconclusive*

I'm either too smart or too stupid for it to know what half of my head I use when answering its questions.

but yeh, in all seriousness, I'm betting I'd be mostly right brained... I'm more into art than I'll ever be into inventing some new equation. Also, I cannot tell left from right, so that must mean something. I'm left handed, both feeted, and it'd only make sense if some part of me were aimed to the right.

There you go... Science... or not, you tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back