• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Left or Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sporge27

Retired Staff
Bells
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Cake
Red Candy
Do any of you know which is the dominant side of your brain?
I took one in a psyche class a couple years ago and I was thinking about it today in my new psyche class on personalities.

I was pretty much split down the middle so I use both halves pretty equally which is apparently pretty strange. But anyway I just remember how that is why figured I have trouble deciding things sometimes, I argue with myself. On those left or right brain exercises i tend to have a real hard time thinking of which thing I would rather do or recognize first. It is weird but I couldn't see myself any other way.

If you search around online you could probably find a pretty decent quiz. :gyroidveryhappy:

SPORGE27 said:
Do any of you know which is the dominant side of your brain?
I took one in a psyche class a couple years ago and I was thinking about it today in my new psyche class on personalities.

I was pretty much split down the middle so I use both halves pretty equally which is apparently pretty strange. But anyway I just remember how that is why figured I have trouble deciding things sometimes, I argue with myself. On those left or right brain exercises i tend to have a real hard time thinking of which thing I would rather do or recognize first. It is weird but I couldn't see myself any other way.

If you search around online you could probably find a pretty decent quiz. :gyroidveryhappy:
A quiz? Hmm, I'll search for one and post it here. IF I find one.. that is.

I only found this one. I don't think it's fantastic, but it works. I had to search quickley because I have to go do my homework. =\
http://www.web-us.com/brain/braindominance.htm

I did one in carreer imverstigations last year i i think i used my left and there were only 4 of us with the left and supposudly that meant that we were msarter or used our brain better or something.

The left half is supposed to be more logical, more mathematical, where language is. the right side is more creative, used more in orienting, better at recognizing faces.

left is more orderly, but the right is more spontaneous and intuitive.

Both have important things but you tend to use one or the other more.

I found out from a random science project someone did last year... I think I was a bit to the left.

[quote="Shadow_] I found out from a random science project someone did last year... I think I was a bit to the left. [/quote]
:gyroidsurprised: That means not creative!

JJRamone2 said:
[quote="Shadow_] I found out from a random science project someone did last year... I think I was a bit to the left.
:gyroidsurprised: That means not creative! [/quote]
No, only a bit. I can be creative. :yes:

But I am organized... that's a major thing about me.

Super_Naruto said:
I remember I had this program on my old computer and I got mostly in the middle I think.
I rememebr that! :lol:

I was pretty blaanced, but one side usualy was a bit stronger than the other... forget which though...

SPORGE27 said:
The left half is supposed to be more logical, more mathematical, where language is.
How come some people who are excellent mathematicians are absolutely useless at using the language correctly and efficiently and vice versa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back