• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Least popular dreamie?

PaperKangaroo

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ Pls call me Kola♡
Bells
Most everyone tends to share the same popular dreamies, but do you ever just have that one lesser demanded dreamie just for nostalgia or just feel an inexplicable attraction towards them?

Mine is Filbert, he was my absolute favorite starter in Wild World (my 2013 copy not my original) and I was pretty bummed about losing him and would have loved to see him again in New Leaf. It was so exciting seeing him in my camp!

Who's yours and why?

Last edited:
I am jot sure if she's lowest on the tier list but Lily had been my bestest friend since I had her in wild world when I was 8

- - - Post Merge - - -

*not and I think tabby is tier 5 so probably tabby

well i obtained all of my dreamies now but my least popular one was daisy or butch! i had them both in wild world and missed them sooo much. i have many good memories with them :)

Though they aren't in my finalized town, there are still some lower-tier villagers that I loved having around.

Daisy, Cookie and Biskit are still villagers I hope to get if one of my villagers moved out unexpectedly.

(I mean, Cookie is a pink puppy for crying out loud!)

Last edited:
Half of my town are filled with tier 5 villagers XD Mine would be Sylvia though! She's a widely disliked villager but I had her in my town in the GameCube AC game

Bree. Definitely underrated.

Became a dreamie when I found her in my friend's town.

I have Gladys, Queenie, Cousteau, Puddles, Boomer, Curlos, and Eunice are my tier five dreamies. I'd say the least popular out of them are Queenie, Puddloes, and Boomer, I never see them anywhere. ;.;

I don't really have any popular dreamies...
Apart from Chief I guess? But I wanted him out of nostalgia as he was my best bud in WW.
Same with Genji & Olivia, they were my WW dream trio.
The LEAST popular would be maybe Papi or Agnes? Idk.

edit: Well Zell is sorta popular I think, I just think he looks real cool.

Last edited:
Genji is without a doubt my least popular dream villager (Which I don't get tbh).

Dizzy, Daisy, biskit and Aurora :) I have them all in my towns.
Dizzy because he is the cutest elephant in my opinion.
Aurora because my best friend in GameCube.
Daisy just adorable
Biskit just so cute!

Last edited:
Uh.. all of my dreamies? The most underrated ones are probably Lyman and Tabby since they're considered ugly I spose?

the list of my dreamies would be : tabby, rooney, sally, lyman, ken, rolf, bree, frita, alfonso, jacques

Last edited:
Alice. I mean, look at her. She's a total cutie and she's a sweetie. I fell in love with her as I was resetting for my second town and getting her was almost enough to make me keep the damn map, lol. If it wasn't for Mayor Holo, I wouldn't have gotten her back after losing her to my friend's game corrupting. I've seen a tiny handful of people list Alice as a dreamie.

Ken and Snake. I liked Ken after I saw him in my friend's town, and Snake just looks like a cool guy.

Back