Least favorite pizza toppings?

Haha, yeah scram the favorite ones and discuss the most yuck ones.

(yes I did that thread last year as well.. huehue)

as for me:

bell peppers, shrimps, olives, artichokes, pineapples, banana.. yuck. not too fond of heavy meat ones either.. kebab meat is as far as I stretch though.

Any sort of fish is a no go for me, I dislike fish and even worse on a pizza. Fish and cheese just turns my stomach. Pepperoni and pineapple are also a no touch zone for me.

Anything that's NOT Cheese/pepperoni, pineapples is a sin and mushrooms are kinda plain

I just can't do any of the meat toppings like ground beef, bacon, sausage etc cause they always greasy as heck. I'm not a fan of olives or pineapples either. My pizza is always kinda basic lol. I prefer cheese pizza or sometimes pepperoni/mushroom/bellpepper if they don't put too much pepperoni on.

anchovies and pepperoni are a big no no for me.

pepperoni is yucky and i generally don’t like meat on pizza anyways, im more of a veggie person. something about pepperoni that just sets me off, plus i don’t like the taste.

anchovies.. i don’t think i need to elaborate on this one.

just give me mushrooms and green bell peppers and im set!

"Canadian bacon". I've never had anchovies or anything like that on my pizza, so I don't know if I would like that or not.

I prefer a basic cheese pizza, but I do experiment from time to time. Though I'm definitely not a fan of bell peppers, fruits or meats on my pizza ^^;

I've never been particularly adventurous with pizza toppings. My family liked pepperoni on their pizzas, so I tended to have that when we got pizza during my youth and I enjoyed it. I cut red meat from my diet years back though, save for special occasions, so I don't have it anymore. Other than that, the only other toppings I've tried are bacon (which was fine), bell peppers (I would like this but whenever I've had it from a pizzeria it's always seemed that they're a different temperature than the pizza itself and it bugs me, so I'm not a fan), jalapeño (which I definitely enjoy), and chicken (which I enjoy, but I've only ever had it on white/garlic pizza and intend to keep it that way). I need to try more toppings.

Of those few that I've had then, I guess I'd say peppers are my least favorite, with the exception of jalapeño which I love.

Never had pineapple on pizza, but I've never enjoyed pineapple on its own, so I don't really want to go out of my way to try it unless it was available at a party I was at or something and the opportunity arose. I doubt I'd enjoy it any more on a pizza, but I'd want to give it a fair shake before saying I dislike it.

I'm fine with most toppings! I used to hate pineapple on my pizza but now I don't mind as much.

I still hate peppers (bell peppers, chili peppers, banana peppers) and olives on my pizza though.

And unlike a lot (?) of people, I really like mushrooms.

Anything meat is generally a no-go for me. I flipped through a couple answers on here and was pretty interested to see quite a few people agreed with this! And, ugh, chicken is quite possibly the nastiest pizza meat topping. Whoever came up with that is just bonkers.
My sister in law gets the WEIRDEST pizzas, which include chicken. She also get brocolli on them, and I must say - I generally like veggies on pizza. But brocolli does NOT belong on pizza either!
I also generally do not like "white" or "white sauce" pizzas, I do think a lot of those have chicken haha. But either way I don't like the white sauce!

I'm vegetarian so I can't do any meat on pizza, that aside I'm fine with most other toppings... except onions. I'll eat the weird vegetables, I'll eat the fruit pizza, but I want nothing to do with onions ever. I can't stand their texture or their taste.

my least favorite pizza toppings are definitely black olives and anchovies! also not a fan of pineapples on my pizza

Bell peppers.

The reaction I get when I say this is something along the lines of, "Well, that's okay. Not everyone can handle spicy food." Listen, here! I love spicy foods and have a pretty high tolerance for it. I even like-though don't love-bell peppers normally. But the way that the flavor of the peppers taste combined with mozzarella cheese is absolutely insufferable to me. It's not the spiciness that is the problem, it's the flavor. Even if you pick the peppers off, it blends itself into the cheese and gives off this repulsive tang that doesn't flatter the cheese or the sauce.

Back