• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Smash Bros Least favorite character?

My least favorite character is always changing, but pretty much any character with abusable projectiles. People just don't know how to limit themselves. I hardy see any Links use their sword anymore. It's like bomb, arrow, boomerang, and repeat. Not saying there are players who can't use them. I just tend to run into the spammy ones the most.

LOL it's funny how Link is most known for his sword throughout his games, yet nobody uses it in Sm4sh anymore... XD...

Sadly, no. I was just very confused. I thought we were talking about shiek. Oops:rolleyes:

But Sheik is a frog!
uvOMZJ4.jpg

least favorite to play as: mewtwo and ganon

least favorite to fight: sonic and sheik

Back