• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Leaf's Gallery

Eeee~ ;A; thanks! I'm gonna try and illustrate one of them later today, see how it translates to digital art.

Also, sorry about your request! I keep fiddling with it but nothing's turning out right :|

wahhh dont apologize, seriously!! do whatever you want ;v; i feel bad if it was too complicated orz/////////

Working on illustrating a sketch from earlier. Idk, think it's looking alright-ish.

oCFhrsM.png

i love how clean your lines are @n@ thats adorable omg qvq!!!

Thank you! I freakin' love illustrator >W< It just makes everything look SO CRISP. I'm gonna try sketching one of your characters in my weird grungy manga style and then putting it in illustrator. I think that might work a bit better.

OkOcUU3.png

drew this for you!
*coughmaybeabribecough*

omg ;A;!!! I love it, hehe. I'll send some TBT your way. Unfortunately even if I accepted it as a bribe, I just haven't found any time for working on these requests. I feel super bad! :\

Sorry for the extreme wait everyone, I'll get around to completeing requests eventually.

I'm drawing your mayor, in a peach suit!! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

If possible maybe you could draw something for me too? I'd really like one of those texts with my town name and Marina in it somewhere!!! My town name is Atlantis, and your drawing should be done by tonight. But if you don't want to make me a text thats fine and you can just have the drawing. ;) Not even sure how well it'll come out as I'm on the newer side to the drawing world. Like I didn't first draw today, but drawing mayors and OCS are new. ;)

Last edited:
So I found a lil bit of a time to complete a request. I selected another requests since I'm still sort of struggling with Shiro's (SORRY ;A; ), but anyway this time it was Stina. Hope you like it!

EDIT: removed the photo cos the shadow was too strong ;A; i'll reup later tonight

Last edited:
So I found a lil bit of a time to complete a request. I selected another requests since I'm still sort of struggling with Shiro's (SORRY ;A;), but anyway this time it was Stina. Hope you like it!

EDIT: removed the photo cos the shadow was too strong ;A; i'll reup later tonight

ITS OK BB DO YOU NEED ME TO ASK FOR SOMETHING ELSE??? seriously omg i feel so bad for giving you trouble

ITS OK BB DO YOU NEED ME TO ASK FOR SOMETHING ELSE??? seriously omg i feel so bad for giving you trouble

Eeee~ Idk, if you have other requests I could try those? ;A; i just feel bad changing it up on you but I'm just butchering your characters over here.

also here's Stina's signature :>

mwQ4evI.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

I finished your art! :D

AD6F2Sc.png

I think it came out ok since I'm new to digital drawing/coloring!

Oh also forgot to thank you for this~ ^_^ I love getting doodles from everyone

Last edited:
Back