• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Leaf's Gallery

I think so! That's what I got from it, you'll have to ask Leafy xD

Oh I understand that. Does that apply just having our name put down on the list? If that's the case, then don't mind me!

Yeah~ If you wanna just leave down the details of your request, I'll add your name to the list and link that post onto the main post.

Could I get one saying Joan and themed like the Pokemon Shinx please? If you don't want to, that's fine ;) (I think I posted this request before, like last month but whatever... :))

Last edited:
Hi. If you're not too busy may I request a typography sig that spells out Crystal and the villager Static being one of the letters?

Could I get one saying Joan and themed like the Pokemon Shinx please? If you don't want to, that's fine ;) (I think I posted this request before, like last month but whatever... :))

hi!! i just want a pietro theme tht says "Ryker". ty C:

May I please order a Amethyst themed one that says 'Owl' or 'Penguin'? (or both) Whatever you want is fine! ^^

Hi. If you're not too busy may I request a typography sig that spells out Crystal and the villager Static being one of the letters?

Eeep~ I'll add all of these to the waiting list, which is officially full.

Also just a heads up, I didn't have any time this weekend because of my studio assignment. I had to do a ton of practicing with tones and textures, which was a bunch of fun, might post the final results here.

Hopefully this weekend I have some time!

Do you think you could make a title/logo for my art shop? (You can find it in my sig)I'd like it to be all spacey. I'll also give you some creative freedom to do basically whatever you want. Thanks in advance!

Oep. Nevermind, saw that the waiting list was full.

Last edited:
Is there a reason that [ mine ] isn't on the waiting list? I understand that you are very busy, and if you can't do mine, it's totally fine.

guys this is a hobby not a job- let them breathe knowing that when they come back theyll have a ton of requests

Is there a reason that [ mine ] isn't on the waiting list? I understand that you are very busy, and if you can't do mine, it's totally fine.

Woops~ I must've just missed it whenever I added the orders for that day. I'll add you right away~

guys this is a hobby not a job- let them breathe knowing that when they come back theyll have a ton of requests

<3~~~

I know that, which is why I said that if they couldn't get to my request I was fine with it. If he chose not to do it because my request was to complicated, I wanted to know why for future reference. So I wouldn't ask someone else to do something complicated in the same manner.
I also asked because it seemed to me like my request was missed. But again, if they don't get to it, I'm not going to through a fit and I won't get mad about it.

Eeeep~ So I've been super busy with life, haven't had a chance to do much in the way of the requests. Here's a sketch from my notebook and also a lil watercolor doodle thing.

mqz9qnl.jpg

lNbOA9a.jpg

Hello there :D How are you?
Is it perhaps possible if you could do just Courtney of Spain in the one you did for the town 'Faraway'? But with Wendy? :D <3 I wouldn't expect you to do a 'Freya' one for Wendy but if its possible I would like freak from excitement because you are literally my favourite artist on TBT and I just love your work so much and <3 I will attempt drawing your mayor although I insist on getting nothing in return as I art pretty much sucks, especially compared to all the artists on here xD
If you don't want to do any of this thank you for reading and leave me being a weirdo in my own random corner xD I will update this with some terrible art from me a little later, when I've finished it ^-^

UPDATE: I tried xD
image.jpg

Last edited:
Oh Wow! I would be tickled pink to be wait listed for a super cool signature! I need to ponder the many options and then update this post.

Just to reinforce this, even if you're on a waiting list you're not going to have an automatic chance at getting picked. Mayor Leaf will go through the requests they feel comfortable with :)

Eeeep~ So I've been super busy with life, haven't had a chance to do much in the way of the requests. Here's a sketch from my notebook and also a lil watercolor doodle thing.

mqz9qnl.jpg

lNbOA9a.jpg

really cute sketches!!! i like your style :DDD

Back