Leaf's Gallery

I was interested in your text-type signature. Could you make it blue, water themed. Can the text Say "Antioch". And lastly can the "o" in Antioch be shaped like Pietro?

Done with _Moonblast_'s order~

Waj8moQ.png

Can I get a text signature thing that says Joan and could the O be shaped like the Pokemon Shinx? If you don't do Pokemon then just do anything please :)
If your not doing this any more then just ignore my order xD

Hi Leaf. I've admired your work for some time now!

Not sure if there's still a slot opened for request (I see 1/2, but throwin' this in, just in case). If there is, may I request a typography signature (the ones you usually make, idk what to call it XD) for a forum signature? Freedom on color and stuff is all yours, of course. Though I prefer lighter, softer, pastel like colors. Text would say: " Gracelia " and maybe include one of my fav villagers, Sydney.

I'd prefer it to be AC related. I'm gonna have to pass on this one since it would take a loooot of time to illustrate, it's a neat idea though. I could create one with pictures of them though. If you're interested.

If you could do that I'd like that

Can I get a text signature thing that says Joan and could the O be shaped like the Pokemon Shinx? If you don't do Pokemon then just do anything please :)
If your not doing this any more then just ignore my order xD

Ooh~ That sounds cute. I'll try and create it sometime this week.

Hi Leaf. I've admired your work for some time now!

Not sure if there's still a slot opened for request (I see 1/2, but throwin' this in, just in case). If there is, may I request a typography signature (the ones you usually make, idk what to call it XD) for a forum signature? Freedom on color and stuff is all yours, of course. Though I prefer lighter, softer, pastel like colors. Text would say: " Gracelia " and maybe include one of my fav villagers, Sydney.

>W< This feels super like what I usually like to create so I'll go ahead and accept this and close up the slots. Unfortunately I won't be able to include the villager but I'll make it look super cute~

Um did you accept my order?

No sorry, not doing villager signatures.

If you could do that I'd like that

I'll see if I have some time later today.

omg look at Leaf so popular
2je4pkn.gif
huehue i'm so lucky to have one of your sigs

That Whimsicott sig is adorable~ Moonblast get in here and gush over it with me :p

Last edited:
-passes out- Oh my god I'm crying!!! Thank you so much! It's amazing! Ugh I love you!

>w<! So glad you liked it! Very happy with it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg look at Leaf so popular
2je4pkn.gif
huehue i'm so lucky to have one of your sigs

That Whimsicott sig is adorable~ Moonblast get in here and gush over it with me :p

<3~*~*~*~

Hehehe I'm gonna have to get some artsies from you soon btw

Just wanted to update on the status of a couple orders~

Gracelia, I'll work on your tomorrow. I'll get it to you by the end of the day. Also, Kawaii Cupcakes I'll see if I can't squeeze yours in there since it doesn't really require illustrator at all. And lastly if I have some time this week I'll try and complete your order Joan!

Hi again! Could I request three separate texts? I can pay you TBT if necessary cus it's quite a lot!

If I could, then for the first I'd like to have a simple text saying "Ruffla" with a star silhouette in the middle of the a like we discussed last time if that's possible! that one can just have a starry night theme to it, idm :)

For the next, I would like a victorian styled font with "Flora" in green and a red rose instead of the o. If it's possible I'd like random Latin as the background but if not, just do whatever you want with it!

the final one I'd also like a victorian styled font with "Robert" in dark blue with a wilted/black rose instead of the o. You can do whatever you think looks neat with it! :)

I hope that isn't too much to ask ^^

Last edited:
ugh
way too perfect
I LOVE ITTT, thank you so much!!!! /w\, ima be sending you a big tip <3

Thank you!~ Much appreciated!

Also, if you want me to resize the signature to the size you have in your signature I can do that, since it looks a lil blurry >w<

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also heads up, not taking requests anymore~ I'll try to open a slot or two each week.

Back