• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on Twitch -- spectators can earn points too! You can view it on TBT's Twitch channel here.

Leaf's Gallery

I really like it! It's different, I can't explain it either. I think it's the fact that you used 2 tones, and more so in a way that shows its above and underground.

Yeah I think the gradient gives it a lot of depth and it just makes it look really sleek in a way, slightly glowy?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you taking offers now?

No, sorry! I'll update the OP + the title when I start them up again.

Made a signature for this week's SOTW contest~

iA57VdZ.png

Might work on this one some more once winter comes around and set it as my signature.

Looks good! Finishing up my design and gonna test out a mayors design lol. I'll link you.
Thought about starting my own thread but...I'm n00b lol

Made a signature for this week's SOTW contest~

iA57VdZ.png

Might work on this one some more once winter comes around and set it as my signature.

Gahh it's so cute, the little present on top. ; -; The colors are v pretty as well.

Gahh it's so cute, the little present on top. ; -; The colors are v pretty as well.

I got super into the holiday spirit after finishing pengu's request so I had to make one >w<~

Also, I opened up the requests. Taking just two for now. Feel free to leave me requests as I will be choosing based on the theme of the signature rather than the order it was requested in. So~ No first come first serve.

I will not be taking requests for villager signatures.

I'd still prefer to do signatures surrounding some type of animal crossing theme, but for now no villagers.

Last edited:
Can I request as well?

I would like a sig that says Stina with a aqua theme like a jellyfish or mermaid.

If it's okay. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm in the middle of doing a mayor now. But the eraser took is annoying me. Sometimes it moves my path or smooth/curves it.

Sorry if I'm being bothersome, but any news on Dinomates' signature? I stayed up all night just so I could request that for her, so just wondering. Again, apologies if I'm being too impatient.

Does it have to be acnl related?

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you are up for a challenge can you do one for me that's says

Girls generation

And on the "ls Generati" put their heads

And on "o" put a mic

I can provide ref pics if youd like

- - - Post Merge - - -

So it's like

Girls Generation

Last edited:
Oh my god yes! Can I get a signature that says Mayor Lena from Puffles. As a whimsicott themed sig! Thanks! :3

YAS! Can you make a sig that says Parodiaso Jesh with Politoed?

Gonna have to pass on this one~ I'd prefer for my signatures to be used on TBT only and I know that request was for a YT channel.

Can I request as well?

I would like a sig that says Stina with a aqua theme like a jellyfish or mermaid.

If it's okay. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm in the middle of doing a mayor now. But the eraser took is annoying me. Sometimes it moves my path or smooth/curves it.

Ugh, yeah, don't trust the eraser tool, it's much better to create cuts with the scissor tool and then manually readjust the anchors. The eraser is nice for removing extra material whenever you create a clipping mask.

Also, I'm gonna have to pass on this one! Sorry!

Sorry if I'm being bothersome, but any news on Dinomates' signature? I stayed up all night just so I could request that for her, so just wondering. Again, apologies if I'm being too impatient.

I've been in contact with Dinomates regarding her signature. It's currently just not something that I can complete since I'm only at my computer for at most 45 minutes a day, which doesn't allow me to make much progress at all on her signature.

Does it have to be acnl related?

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you are up for a challenge can you do one for me that's says

Girls generation

And on the "ls Generati" put their heads

And on "o" put a mic

I can provide ref pics if youd like

- - - Post Merge - - -

So it's like

Girls Generation

I'd prefer it to be AC related. I'm gonna have to pass on this one since it would take a loooot of time to illustrate, it's a neat idea though. I could create one with pictures of them though. If you're interested.

Oh my god yes! Can I get a signature that says Mayor Lena from Puffles. As a whimsicott themed sig! Thanks! :3

Ooh~ Yes I'll try to make one since I really like whimsicott >w<

Last edited:
Oh, okay, if you knew it you could said it, I was waiting an slot for that TT. I was going to request one with sayaka but, uwu, the slots are full, next time!

So wait do I just order what I would like, I'm sorry I am used to the whole order form. So can I pay you in TBT?

Back