• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop Lazaros' Shack (updated 04/20)

Lazaros no payment needed :3 Happy to help spread the flowers <3

dkfjsdlkfj np! 1mil is way too much, 300k is fine!

OH alright :D Should probably say that my timezone is AEDT for good measure ^^ Sorry for not using the form earlier aksjhdgsk
Thank you so much again!

dkfjsdlkfj np! 1mil is way too much, 300k is fine!

i'll finish up some orders first and vm or pm you if that's fine! c:
would you want anything in exchange for that?

i'll pm or vm you as soon as i have her in boxes!

yeah i am! np! c:
same here, i work 2,5hrs a day for my job and ,,, not much else. i'll shoot you a vm or pm as soon as i have him in boxes!

hi, all three of those are available - villager orders will be slow though, as i've already received some and i don't have a really good "tactic" to make them move out yet. i can jot you down on the waitlist tho, if you want!

That's cool with me. Good luck! :)

Have you got a picture of studio spotlight please

Interested in the mum seeds... are they in your Nook's Cranny? I can trade for cosmo, pansy, or tulip seeds. Name your price.

Lazaros no payment needed :3 Happy to help spread the flowers <3
aww, thank you. <3
i'll hit you up via pm later!

OH alright :D Should probably say that my timezone is AEDT for good measure ^^ Sorry for not using the form earlier aksjhdgsk
Thank you so much again!
np! i'll hit you up via pm later!

That's cool with me. Good luck! :)
thank you!

Have you got a picture of studio spotlight please
sure!
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/356081836159401984/692418899735609381/image0.jpg

What is currently left? Has marshall been claimed?
marshal has been claimed by catoleil, but i can re-scan his amiibo once i get him into boxes!
other than that, everything else is still available, except the spare DIY recipes! :)

Interested in the mum seeds... are they in your Nook's Cranny? I can trade for cosmo, pansy, or tulip seeds. Name your price.
they're in my nook's cranny - no need to pay for them, i'll send you a dodo code later so you can come over and buy them! c:

Hi there! I'm interested in a set of Sanrio posters. I have in game bells if you want, but otherwise I can trade coconuts and possibly rose seeds (have to check if my husband has them still). Let me know if you're interested. ^_^

hi I wanted to acquire about beau, I know you have an order sheet but I didn't know how much igb you'd want exactly. I also have Dobie I can trade you, but I'm not exactly sure how to move them out

Hi there! I'm interested in a set of Sanrio posters. I have in game bells if you want, but otherwise I can trade coconuts and possibly rose seeds (have to check if my husband has them still). Let me know if you're interested. ^_^
i'd be happy to! at this point i'd prefer igb, as i've been offered quite a few roses and rose seeds + coconuts. but whatever works best for you!

hi I wanted to acquire about beau, I know you have an order sheet but I didn't know how much igb you'd want exactly. I also have Dobie I can trade you, but I'm not exactly sure how to move them out
i'd love to trade beau for dobie if you're up for it! i've two outstanding orders for beau already, so this will take a while, but i'll hit you up if you want to, as soon as i have him in boxes! c:
there's no proven method for these kind of things yet, but people have been saying to ignore the villager you want to move out for around a week but still keep talking to everyone else.

Hey! I'm interested in buying Merengue and the DIY for the Bonfire from you! Would an offer of 200k bells work?

they're in my nook's cranny - no need to pay for them, i'll send you a dodo code later so you can come over and buy them! c:

cool, looking forward to it :D

aww, thank you. <3
i'll hit you up via pm later!

np! i'll hit you up via pm later!

thank you!

sure!
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/356081836159401984/692418899735609381/image0.jpg

marshal has been claimed by catoleil, but i can re-scan his amiibo once i get him into boxes!
other than that, everything else is still available, except the spare DIY recipes! :)

I'd love to try and get Marshall! Also I'd like to try and get most of the fruit I need everything except coconuts and pears

name: Hailey
island: Dewdrop
items:
- cute tea table
- garden gnome
- pear bed DIY
price: 20k total?
time: Anytime today~(EST)

Hey! I'm interested in buying Merengue and the DIY for the Bonfire from you! Would an offer of 200k bells work?
I don't have any outstanding orders for Merengue, so I'll pm/vm you in a couple of hours if that works for you? c:
Just FYI, i can make the bonfire for you, everything listed in the DIY section is DIY recipes i have and can make, my dupe recipes are in the misc. portion and currently sold out!

I'd love to try and get Marshall! Also I'd like to try and get most of the fruit I need everything except coconuts and pears
Sure! I'll pm/vm you when your order is ready!

name: Hailey
island: Dewdrop
items:
- cute tea table
- garden gnome
- pear bed DIY
price: 20k total?
time: Anytime today~(EST)
sure thing, i'll pm/vm you when your order is ready!
please be aware that everything in the DIY section is something i can make, my dupe recipes will be listed under misc if available!

Hi, I would be interested in Diana if possible!
hi! i have an outstanding order for diana already, but i can add you to the waitlist if you want to!

name: Saphi
island: Hyrule
items DiY:
- pear wardrobe
- pear bed
- starry wall
- galaxy flooring
- bamboo drum
- shell fountain
- shell rug
price: 700K?
time: Anytime today

name: Pigeon
island: Valyria
items: ao dai, heart apron, young royal shirt (white), bubblegum (blue), heart shades (yellow), gothic headdress (black), vampire costume, evening bag
price: 100k? I can offer more if that's unreasonable ;v;
time: EST time zone

Thank you! :)

Hello! Is this total okay? If not, that’s fine! Thank you~

name: Saphi
island: Hyrule
items DiY:
- pear wardrobe
- pear bed
- starry wall
- galaxy flooring
- bamboo drum
- shell fountain
- shell rug
price: 700K?
time: Anytime today
hi! the galaxy and shell items will take me a while but i'll hit you up via pm/vm as soon as i have them ready! c:

Hello! Is this total okay? If not, that’s fine! Thank you~
aaaah, sorry! ;v;
yes, this is perfectly fine with me, i'll hit you up via pm/vm when i have the order ready!

I don't have any outstanding orders for Merengue, so I'll pm/vm you in a couple of hours if that works for you? c:
Just FYI, i can make the bonfire for you, everything listed in the DIY section is DIY recipes i have and can make, my dupe recipes are in the misc. portion and currently sold out!

Sure! I'll pm/vm you when your order is ready!

sure thing, i'll pm/vm you when your order is ready!
please be aware that everything in the DIY section is something i can make, my dupe recipes will be listed under misc if available!

hi! i have an outstanding order for diana already, but i can add you to the waitlist if you want to!

Ah, okay! Yeah, that works out fine then! Thank you!

Back